consistency anyone?

focus08
focus08 Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello out there! I am new to this site and really excited. I just turned 34 last week. I have a two year old daughter and a husband of 10 years. I am a 6th grade teacher during the day and a Mary Kay beauty consultant in my spare time.

I am sick and tired of being overweight! For as long as I can remember, I have struggled with my weight. I am also tired of thinking about it and FINALLY ready to make some changes. Can anyone relate?

I know my main problem is consistency. I need to be consistent with working out and eating right. I know what I have to do, now I just have to do it! Woo Hoo :smooched:

Replies

• focus08
    focus08 Posts: 4
    Hello out there! I am new to this site and really excited. I just turned 34 last week. I have a two year old daughter and a husband of 10 years. I am a 6th grade teacher during the day and a Mary Kay beauty consultant in my spare time.

I am sick and tired of being overweight! For as long as I can remember, I have struggled with my weight. I am also tired of thinking about it and FINALLY ready to make some changes. Can anyone relate?

I know my main problem is consistency. I need to be consistent with working out and eating right. I know what I have to do, now I just have to do it! Woo Hoo :smooched:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Welcome I assure you you will love this site as much as I do. I can relate at times I would love to take a cat nap and realize that it would be better to run instead.... and not to eat all of those sweets right before bedtime which always happened to me lol
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    many many topics, many many smiling faces
This discussion has been closed.