Need mama friends!!

Options
I am a 24 year old mother of 2 boys ages 12 weeks and 4. I love my babies and my fiance but getting them to eat healthy is very difficult. I try to sneak veggies in when I can. My problem isn't my own dedication its having support and adults to talk to. My family is my whole world so i need friends on here for talk about different ways to shake it up and to just generally have other mom's to talk to about mommy things. Most of my friends dont have children and are just at very different places in their lives.

Replies

• jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Jenny a stay at home mom 29 yrs old. I would love to be friends so u can friend me if u want!! I move a lot so always helpful to have more friends to support
  • mevs80lbs
    Options
    Hey Im Lee'Ann i have a 4 yr old daughter! Both her and my husband are very picky eaters which throws me off of my eating habits sometimes. But im here to support whoever i can :)
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Having people that you can relate to is so important . . . I'm a 30 year old mom of 2 (14 months and 3). Feel free to add me; we can support eachother!
  • kimmysmith4378
    kimmysmith4378 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a stay at home mom of 2, one boy (8) and one girl (3). Pleasing everyone at dinner is no easy task especially when you have decided to eat healthy. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Littlesparky09
    Options
    I'm 33 and mummy to a 3 year old. I am losing the weight I put on once my daughter started eating proper food, getting there slowly but surely! Feel free to add me.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hi...........I'm 48 and mommy to 3 boys - 31, 29, 2 and a 4 year old girl...................friend me if you'd like:bigsmile:
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    I'm 25 and mummy to a 16 month old girl. Add me :)
  • JLA5
    JLA5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi:) I understand you completely! I stay home with our almost 2(oh goodness!)year old, and we have 2 others (14 and 10). You can friend me if you'd like. It is hard, but we have to be strong with our self and it eventually if not already will take a positive turn for all around us:) Have a happy and productive day.
  • LJA8608
    LJA8608 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a 25 year old mama to a 4 year old! I also have the issue of my hubby and daughter not eating right! My hubby wants to lose weight.... but he is on the "I will eat junk food than work out" diet so I don't have anyone to talk to about dieting :) I also don't have a lot of friends that have children so it is great I'm not alone in that!! Friending you right now!
  • ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey there ~ I'm 25 and I have a 3 year old daughter! Feel free to add me as a friend ! :)

15995782.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hungryandgrumpy
    Options
    Hi, I'm Marlene, feel free to add me (and that goes for anyone else who stumbles across this post). :)
  • choxalicious
    Options
    Hi! I have a 2 month old baby and i have 30 lbs to lose to be back to my desired weight. Any other mommas out there can add me as well. We can do this! :)
  • Sarah_S
    Sarah_S Posts: 46
    Options
    My name is Sarah. I have a 6 year old little boy, and a 7 year old little girl. I am 31.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 25, I am a mother of 2. They eat pretty good, but my hubby eats like crap and weighs less than me its so frustrating to see him eat junk and lose weight.
  • tamgrl78
    Options
    Hi I am Tammy, momma of a 6 and 4 year old! I am a stay at home mom. I work from home as a Personal Wellness Coach. I teach Zumba twice a week and will be starting a 3rd class here soon! I would love to help anyone out that needs it! Plus some adult interaction would be great! Spongebob, Dora, Team Umizoomi......I can only take so much! LOL!
  • lynchmama
    Options
    To you young Moms: I am an old mom. My oldest daughter is 28 and she got me started on My Fitness Pal. Praying for God's help and discipline has helped me to achieve great success. I have reached my weight goal after 3 months! If you can fit in 30 minutes of cardio exercise a day, it really helps too! You can do it!