Mcdonalds

i eat the bacon ranch salad with grilled chicken and one pack of ranch everyday for lunch its fast and filling plus i like salads.my question is on the database it says"that the salad with chicken" 1 severing is 260 cals +110 for the dressing it think.now does that 1 sever mean the whole salad?im new to this plz help :)

Replies

• i eat the bacon ranch salad with grilled chicken and one pack of ranch everyday for lunch its fast and filling plus i like salads.my question is on the database it says"that the salad with chicken" 1 severing is 260 cals +110 for the dressing it think.now does that 1 sever mean the whole salad?im new to this plz help :)
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Yes. It means the whole salad! :) Good Luck!
  • integrity
    integrity Posts: 7 Member
    Yes, I believe it does mean the whole salad. You might want to double check the number of servings that are in the dressing pack, however. Sometimes the package contains 2 servings.

Great choice!

Kim
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    I looked at McDonald's website and you are right....the salad is 260 for the entire salad (it is one serving). However, the ranch dressing appears to be 170 cals for the packet.....next time you have it, check the packet to see if it says it is one serving
  • i couldnt remember if it was 110 or 170 but i loking on my food list and its 170 per pack thank u guys so much.i have been on this for a week and im feeling great i dont eat half the junk i use to and im drinking nothing but water and im loving it :)
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Go bigsteve!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Good for you! That is the best part is the feeling better. :-)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    Steve,

We're all pulling for U! It seems that you look a bit thinner already!!

~Cheryl
  • well i dont get to work out much cuz of my back and hips but i have alone been eatting like 1500 to 1700 cals aday on a diet based on 2250 so hopefully it works for me.i hope to get my ymac pass monday if not ill just have to walk a few times a week and deal with the pain
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    Steve,

I also have a hip, knee and back injury. They are old injuries, and I'm pretty sure the hip will need surgery in the future. So I know about working through the pain. Moving seems to help. The eliptical spares my back and knee, but the hip suffers. Walking spares the hip, but the knee suffers.

Good luck!

~cm
  • Nevada
    Nevada Posts: 140 Member
    Steve,
    Have you tried working your arms with dumbbells? You can keep the strain off your back sitting in a chair, and do presses laying on the floor or a bench.

Start off easy, like 5 pounders, to get your joints used to it. I have been at it for a month, and am ready to up the weight.
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Go Steve Go!

If you have access to a pool, that might be good for you too!
  • tnkitty
    tnkitty Posts: 78 Member
    The grilled chicken wraps are also great at McDonalds if you get bored with the salad. ;-) Keep up the good work!