Youtube Losers

Options
Hey guys, I have been using the MFP app for about 2 weeks now and absolutely love it! I thought its time to plunge head first into the community online as well. I currently do daily vlogs on my youtube channel - naedailylifestyle, to document my weightloss. I am looking for others that vlog their weightloss on youtube. Please subscribe to my channel and give me your channels so I can subscribe to yours for motivation and inspiration.

If you dont youtube, not to worry I WANT YOU TOOOO! I need as much inspiration and support as possible.

Im Aussie so if there are any Aussies out there, give a mate a helping hand lol. Or something like that, my accent is gone since I am now living in Japan.

I will accept anyone of any size, of any background, of anything anywhere anytime we are all in this together! I cant wait to get started on this community!!!

Replies

• LeoMitchell
    Options
    I've actually been thinking about doing the vlog thing for a while. I also got a new HD video camera for Xmas and the trainer that I work with wants to start recording my workouts to post as well. Guess I'll have to sit down and start this week. Thanks for posting and the inspiration to follow through with it.
  • naedaily
    naedaily Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You should totally do it. I love vlogging. I used to do it before my diet, but I find with the weightloss, it keeps me accountable for everything and because I think about vlogging, im thinking about weightloss. Its a nice reminder, without being an obvious reminder. I would love to see your workouts. I think its a great idea. I have a nice little community of youtubers losing weight this year and would love to add you to the group! Please drop me a line, add me here and tell me your channel when you get it up and running xoxo
  • LeoMitchell
    Options
    Thanks. I definitely start it up. My channel name is LeoMitchell3 (i think). I will definitely have to post up my first video sometime this week. Thanks again!
  • scssam
    scssam Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've been vloging my butt off..

It's mainly to motivate myself and keep me talking to myself.

It' doesn't really get many views but like most weight lost/fitness Vlog until there's a massive transformation most people really are not interested.. and I don't blame them. lol

Down roughly 12 lbs in 20 days... so I'm doing well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/saltyshoresvideo
  • LeoMitchell
    Options
    12lbs in 20 days is good! Congrats. I'll be sure to add to your channel once I get home from work today.
  • naedaily
    naedaily Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    LOL I LOVE YOUR VLOGS - I watch them all the time! Im sorry I cant comment on them at the moment, my youtube is on the fritz still. Good thing I have my ipad to upload!
  • shinypinkpolish
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My name's Meg, and I just started making youtube weight loss videos about 2 weeks ago.

I already love the support I get on my videos and the inspiration from watching other peoples videos.

Subscribe if you'd like. I am happy to share my journey!

My starting weight was 276 lbs and now I am at 245 lbs so I got 75 more to go!

http://www.youtube.com/user/shinypinkpo1ish?feature=mhee