MFP Freshman :)

Options
Hi all!! :)

I'm kind of the new kid on the block... I've been here for about two weeks and I'm really loving being a part of MFP! I love the friends I've met so far and I'm realizing that the additional support has been giving me that extra little motivation I need to get off the couch and get moving! I have a hard deadline that I've set for myself and I can use all the support I can get! I'm looking for new friends that I can cheer on along the way!!

I'm 25 and a student in Southern California. I like to run and my goal is to lose a little and get toned, a lot! I try to eat healthy but I don't deny myself Swiss Cake Rolls.. except for right now! I'm not far from my goal weight but I'm really trying to focus on my stomach, thighs, butt, appreciating my body, and helping others appreciate theirs too!!

Also, I used to be a vegetarian so I'm a well of meatless recipes!
Good luck everyone!! :flowerforyou:
<3 Mary-Beth

Replies

• turnbull1984
    Options
    hi there im new too :)
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I don't get how to make my ticker work...

16096603.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • committomittxoxo
    Options
    jk.. I did it!! :) I have to copy paste that every time?!? I'm confused.....
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Nope, there's a way to set it. I don't remember exactly where, but just fool with your settings. It's around the same area where you found the code. Look for an Options tab.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    hi mary-beth! welcome :) i'm part californian myself and would love to move to san diego in the next several years. feel free to add me!
  • 1thirteen
    Options
    I have a weakness for Swiss Cake Rolls too.
  • committomittxoxo
    Options
    I think I figured it out!!! And anyone feel free to add me!! I'm a good cheerleader for my friends!! :)
  • Heather2784
    Heather2784 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I <3 Swiss Cake Rolls!
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Just in case: Go to Community, then click on Settings. There's a check box for the ticker there. Also, hi! Thanks for the add!
  • committomittxoxo
    Options
    Thanks garnet!!! :) Woohoo!!
  • ScottyTalbot
    Options
    I'm pretty new here too, I am always looking for new friends to motivate and get motivation from, everyone feel free to add me. :D