Vegetarian Friends Wanted!

Options

Replies

• LoveMyArmyMedic
    LoveMyArmyMedic Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm a pescetarian and am always looking for new friends and meal ideas. Feel free to add me. =)
  • healthyyme
    healthyyme Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan, feel free to add me :)
  • BoxingClever
    BoxingClever Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 10+ years even though I'm not a huge vegetable fan. haha :P

Feel free to add me. I'm always interested in seeing what kind of stuff other vegetarians eat, and I'd love to get some ideas for recipes and whatnot so I'm not completely dependent on the processed stuff (Morningstar, etc.) :)
  • kalepowered
    kalepowered Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I was a vegetarian for 8 years before going vegan. I was always a lazy/terrible cook as a vegetarian but have gotten leagues better in the kitchen since going vegan, and my diary is open. Feel free to add me, I'm definitely looking for more veg*n friends! :)+
  • SalsaSuzQ
    Options
    Lacto-ovo vegetarian for almost 12 years. I try to learn a new recipe every couple of months. Pasta cake tonight. Not necessarily super low calorie, but definitely comfort food with a decent amount of veggies and nutrition!
    http://www.marthastewart.com/354116/pasta-cake

Please feel free to add me.
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Bump:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Add me,everyone! Ihave been raw v.considering
    Going off raw. Please
  • uk_james
    uk_james Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've been vegetarian since I was 10 years old. Feel free to add me!

Love doing recipes with Quorn and flavoursome things with herbs and spices.
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you to my friends list. :smile:

I mostly eat vegetarian and raw. Happy to swap recipes, ideas, motivation & support!!
  • gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and I love to cook! I eat a whole foods, plant based diet rather than relying on prepackaged things. I have always adopted a "whole foods" approach to nutrition many years before going vegan. Feel free to send a friend request.
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Almost 20 years vegetarian, also grain-free, dairy-free, and multiple allergies, so I am not your run of the mill convenience food vegetarian. Always interested in trying new food experiments and eating things that are really yummy!

Pam
  • cswilik
    cswilik Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Veggie here! Add me too veggie friends!:smile:
  • SlimmingSammie
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian, feel free to add me!
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a "Flexitarian". I eat Vegetarian (with cheese and eggs) 5-6 days a week. Two days of meat at the most.

Would LOVE more vegetarian/vegan friends too! I love looking at everyone's diaries and getting good ideas and sharing recipes.

Any or all of you can add me as a friend!
  • Buddhistonabus
    Options
    I'm veggie too and I love to cook, happy to offer ideas. Most of the meals I cook now are vegan, lots of vegetables, grains and pulses. Tasty and healthy!
  • pmkershaw
    pmkershaw Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for 20 years! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Inacay
    Inacay Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I want vegetarian friends to give me inspiration for meal ideas!

I eat the same things all the time, get bored and stop eating them.. As a result i'm very fussy.
    Looking what other people eat in their diary's is just what i need for new simple meal ideas.

LOOK WHAT I FOUND: http://www.forksoverknives.com/recipes-for-super-bowl-xlvi/
  • Inacay
    Inacay Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Lacto-ovo vegetarian for almost 12 years. I try to learn a new recipe every couple of months. Pasta cake tonight. Not necessarily super low calorie, but definitely comfort food with a decent amount of veggies and nutrition!
    http://www.marthastewart.com/354116/pasta-cake

Please feel free to add me.

LOOK WHAT I FOUND:

http://www.forksoverknives.com/recipes-for-super-bowl-xlvi/
  • Cari3720
    Options
    I'm a pescitarian, and am in need of friends on here for support. Most of my diet is vegetarian, with some dairy, eggs, and occasionally fish or shrimp. Feel free to add me.
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian trying to be vegan (vegan 99%) feel free to add me too
  • cnance13
    Options
    I can help you out - I'm not a vegetarian anymore but was for 15 years and have much respect for anyone who is. I eat vegetarian meals most of the time due to my being vegetarian for so long. I have recipes galore to share!