Hi

max098
max098 Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I have been aware of this site for quite a few months, and finally have just started to take the summer weight loss challenge. Time to get serious about losing 30 lbs and more importantly adopt new eating and exercise habits.

I would love to make new friends with women in their mid fifties, as I am, who may face the same challenge.

Good luck to all!

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Hi and Welcome
    This is a great site and keeps me motivated....
    I had to recommitt this past week because I had gotten "outta the loop" and off my diet...
    BUT I'm back and seriously committed (:

Good luck with your goals! (:smile:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:heart: Ya J!
  • sg105
    sg105 Posts: 4
    Hi I am Shena, and I am just starting my journey to get fit. I am ready for a change and figured I would join this group for motivation. It is good to know you are not alone in this journey. some people have a longer journey than others...like myself. However, I am going to stay tru to myself and change my life.

Good luck to all!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to the best site ever. You will love this site. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.