Chipotle Mexican Grill vs. Moe's

Options
I am a chipotle mexican grill fanatic!!!! From the buritto bowls to the salad...If I can eat it every day I would but unfortunately it doesn't help in my weight lost process!!! One day my younger brother walks in my house with a buritto bowl from Moe's and is now telling me how it's way better than Chipotle. Of course I find this hard to believe just by looking at his food but I needed to find out for myself.

TODAY....against my better judgement I tried the buritto bowl from Moe's and.......IT IS NOT BETTER THAN CHIPOTLE. It was good but definitely not better. I was definitely disappointed because I had a taste for Chipotle and didn't come close to fulfilling that taste I needed.

What's your take? Chipotle Mexican Grill or Moe's?

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I make my own. It's less expensive and much healthier!
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Im not big on either one but my husband is a big Chipotle fan unfortunately where we live we dont have a chipotle so he setlles for Moes but like you said he thinks Chipotle is much better
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I make my own. It's less expensive and much healthier!

I have also but it doesn't come close to Chipotle. So I will make my burritos bowls or tacos only when I don't want that specific taste.
  • souperficial
    souperficial Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Chipotle's waaaay better. We just got a Moe's on campus, and I'll still drive out of my way to get Chipotle.
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Willy's!
    If I had to choose though, I'd say Moe's because I like the taste, I can always find a coupon, and you don't have to pay extra for chips.
  • hawaiiblonde
    Options
    Moe's!!! YUM
  • cab2705
    Options
    MOE's for sure! It's cheaper, you get more food and it's not as sanctimonious!

Their roasted corn salsa is amazing!
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm a Chipotle fan. We have a Moe's, and I have coupons too, now that I think of it, but I still haven't tried it...
    May need to do so just to help you out with this. ;)
  • KNMD
    KNMD Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Qdoba... isn't it obvious? :-P
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I think Moe's is very tasty, but their calorie counts are outrageous. I haven't had too much Chipotle. I know they exist near me, but somehow I always overlook them. I do know they have good guacamole, but I rarely eat guac. Chipotle doesn't have queso sauce that I know of, and that's why they don't get my business. I love a good nacho, and I can't imagine nachos without cheese sauce.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Chipotle is amazing. Their bowls and tacos are amazing. HOWEVER. I really like Moe's chips and their tomatillo salsa (the green stuff).
  • theresasimone
    Options
    Never ate at either although we have both of them here. Up until 9 months ago, I was a cook at Qdoba mexican grill. It is the same idea like Chipotle. Qdoba's customers always said that we are better than both Moe's and Chipotle. Me and a fellow ex coworker missed the food so much we ate there today. Qdoba's has the best queso. If there is one where you live try it out.
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Qdoba... isn't it obvious? :-P

Thank you! QDOBA kicks chipotle's butt any day of the week!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I love Moe's. You can really get great tasting meals for low calorie counts too. In fact, I've eaten at Moe's weekly and lost 45 pounds doing so. Most days I skip the chips and queso, but I love Moe's fresh ingredients. I tend to get the Joey Jr Streaker with no rice and it's very low cal. For a family of four, it's better on the wallet too and we always get a free meal with the Moe's buy 9 get 1 free. Just a personal preference because we have both restaurants where I live :)
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MOE'S!

I love Moe's. However, I've never been to Chipolte before so I can't really compare. It just blows me away how much FOOD they stuff into those damn things. It amazes me!

I wouldn't even want to know how many calories are in one of those suckers! They're just massive!
  • Kristentheviolinist
    Options
    Chipotle!!!!

Man, now I want some..........
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Chipotle all the way, Nothing can beat it!!!! Office lunch will be there on Thursday!!
  • pinkyD1953
    pinkyD1953 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Chipotle is the best! And know they have brown rice! I will say the one thing Qdoba has over Chipotle is the Mexican Gumbo! Its darn tasty. I give Moe's a BIG thumbs down!
  • natalie7015
    natalie7015 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Chipotle hands down. They use organic farm fresh veggies and the meat has no antibiotics or hormones. They also support the local farmer and buy from farms not big meat processors. Love that!
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Chipotle rocks - I don't like Moe's - it give me really bad heartburn:sick: