The Truth About Zumba

Options
124»

Replies

• asjalways
    asjalways Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes so true, but dang it feels good!! I will look like the girl in the first picture I swear I will!! :wink:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Being a group instructor myself, I've watched some of the Zumba classes and can say that there are many females that don't dance as good as they think they do. But they're having fun.

My opinion on Zumba is that it's so popular with women because they can't get their SO's to take them out dancing anymore.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Just found out my univ offers free Zumba. I want to sign up, but I'm afraid I'm Jim Carey also! : ( Maybe if it were only equally uncoordinated women in class with me. Hahaha. This was too funny!

Do it!!! You will have so much fun, and trust me...there will be MANY uncoordinated people in there with you. They don't care either, you are too busy trying to keep up.
  • dawn33
    dawn33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    haha glad I do it at home so no one sees me because I probably totally look like that haha. Love it!!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Just found out my univ offers free Zumba. I want to sign up, but I'm afraid I'm Jim Carey also! : ( Maybe if it were only equally uncoordinated women in class with me. Hahaha. This was too funny!

Believe me: there pretty much will be. My best advice to everyone scared to try Zumba: EVERYONE is too busy watching instructor to watch you. Go move your groove thang. :love:
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I want her body SO BAD

Me too! She's effing hot!
  • AiryM
    AiryM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It's fun because it's true! lol! I'm happy that I take zumba in a place with no mirrors. =)
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    sooo True - I take it on Friday night and the instructor turns out the lights, like we're at a club, now if only I could hold a vodka seven while I Zumba'd!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious! I refuse to think it is true though! I really do look like that girl in the rain!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    bahahahaha where did you find this?!
  • giraffeprincess
    giraffeprincess Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hahah this is hilarious! :)
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Love this! LOL Thanks for posting. :)
  • gloriashaped
    Options
    lol-cute and true!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    bahahahaha where did you find this?!

Actually, I found it on facebook. I was creeping on one of my friends' profiles and I saw a picture that I liked from a like page that I hadn't liked (until I found this photo), so I was going through the photo albums because I have no life, and there it was, like a shining beacon calling out for me to post it on My Fitness Pal. Err... or something like that.
  • nikolaim5
    Options
    I want her body SO BAD

Me too.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    LOL That is great! Thanks
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    I want her body SO BAD

Me too! She's effing hot!
    What you may not realize is that the girl in the photo is a hip hop dancer. She's from STEP UP 2. And hip hop rocks!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • DizsJourney
    DizsJourney Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    soooooo true for me! lol!!!!!