Can people please add me?

Options
Hi everyone, My name is Sara and I need to lose about 20 - 25 lbs. I don't have any friends. Can some of you add me so that hopefully we can help each other through this hard process? thank you

Replies

• 2bjemm
    2bjemm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey! im hoping ot lsoe some weight as well, feel free to add me :) we can encourage each other to meet our goal! :D
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara! I have about 25-30 more to go! The more motivation the better!!! A request is coming your way!

3658292.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • cheynshelby
    Options
    Hi my name is Debi and im more than happy to help you. I just started yesterday and i need all the help i can get. Im not sure how all this works yet but im learning. Im not sure how to add people as friends yet. Keep in touch.
    Debi
  • ara005
    ara005 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Andi I am new too! Maybe we can keep each other motivated because I sure need it!
  • Marcieb21
    Marcieb21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Marcie! Good luck and feel free to add me :D
  • Racheyz
    Options
    Hi! I'm Rachel & also looking for some motivational help too! Maybe we can help each other out!
  • bluenosebeetle
    Options
    I'm also just starting and I REALLY need someone to be accountable to. It may take me awhile to figure this all out (adding friends,...)
  • katkrak
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kathleen :) I just had my first baby last month and I am trying to lose my baby weight and tone up. I have about 20 pounds I would like to lose. Feel free to add me; I would like to be held more accountable by having more friends on here :)
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I added you!!
  • gatorgirl37
    Options
    Sure!! My name is Tammy and I just started yesterday and I am trying to lose 40 pounds. I can use any motivation~~
  • bearwithme041
    Options
    Hi my name is Cindy and I need to lose 80 pounds I need all the motivation I can get....feel free to add me :bigsmile: