I Need Motivation!

Options
Hey, my name is Ayla and I'm here for the same reason most people are on here for, to get fit and feel better about myself. The only problem I have is, I have like no motivation. I need people going through the same situations I'm going through to help me through this and like wise as well. Please add me and let's help each other out.

Thank you!

Replies

• polonightmare
    Options
    Hey, just started this week
    Also in need of motivation, feel free to add me :)
  • ameyer410
    Options
    I made a resolution two years ago and am now a nutritionist, avid exerciser, and health junkie. And nurse. I also like my sweets though...

I would recommend seriously getting a book to help your mentality.

http://www.amazon.com/Finally-Thin-Lost-Pounds-Off/dp/0767929500

This book is wonderful and has helped to completely change the way I view dieting. You truly do have to make it a lifestyle.

Get to the gym, start eating better, if you really truly care - you'll do it. End of story. I'm in a 60 hour a week school program and I work out 7 days a week. If I can do it, you can. Seriously. And if you hate exercise, forget people that say that you'll eventually love it. You will probably learn to not hate it, but I still have to drag *kitten* to work out 50% of the week - but I have learned to LOVE the feeling I get after doing it.

Focus on what works for YOU.

Good luck, and remember: no hard work equals no hard body.
  • Racheyz
    Options
    I'm trying to get back into my old workout & eating routine. Add me if you need some motivation! :smile:
  • TwitterFreak90
    Options
    Thank you so much! I will keep all you said in mind and try my best to do what's best for ME. :)