Options
    you can add me if you like :)
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I sent you a request.
  • AllensWife1111
    AllensWife1111 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need motivation and friends!!
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I'm looking for more friends/motivation, too.
  • piglet_0ink
    Options
    i just started and currently have no friends! please help me out and add me too
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I will let you decide if you want me as a friend or not

Hi, I'm Barbra (my friends call me Barbi) from Indianapolis, IN (The States)
    I've lost the same 80 lbs 3 times until now. This will be the last time because I've finally figured out and learned the key to weight loss and it's not depriving yourself or even going to bed hungry. YOU EAT!!

I believe in eating most of your calories burnt by exercise to keep my weight loss steady and fuel your body for the exercise I am doing. (look up FAQ on Net calories OR my blog on Net calories) My net calories do not fall below 1200. Period.

I believe you have to eat the calories MFP tells you too which is on your diary as "my goal"
    I believe your "net" should never go under 1200

I will not tell you your doing a good job on your daily post when you've completing your food diary if your diary is closed or you're under your "net" calories.

I WILL be a great support if you are eating right, exercising, and doing it RIGHT without going hungry.
  • cbbn11
    cbbn11 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like to blog once in a while, I log in at least 2-3 times a day.
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    anybody; feel free to add me!!!
  • sjkatigbak
    Options
    you can add me: sjkatigbak@gmail.com :)
  • queenjme
    queenjme Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • ProperFlower
    ProperFlower Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I could use more friends too!
  • annasalli
    Options
    facebook has this myfitnesspal app that will remind you and post on your wall to get encouragement from your friends.
  • christiw116
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I've been here for about 3 weeks and don't have too many friends either. I think we all need all the motivation and support that we can get! :)
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. Motivation is always good!!!
    I'm in need...
  • kwaddell1987
    kwaddell1987 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    add me anytime :-D
  • bstoetzer
    Options
    I'm new here too...so add me! :)
  • lena0105
    lena0105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • Add me if you want! Just made this account today, I need friends as well! :]
  • mary35699
    mary35699 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I will give a bit of background information about me and anyone who wants to add me please do.
    My name is Mary and i'm 24 year old female from Newfoundland Labrador Canada. I am finally getting serious "GRRR" about losing weight. I stated my diet on Jan 16 and joined this site a few days later and entered all my food I was counting since the beginning of my diet. RIght now I only have to friends but I sign in every day and I enjoy reading the message boards, I find it easy to be open here. Possibly because there is almost no newfoundlanders here, despite the fact I told all my co-workers about it. All my goals are in my profile and its opened to everyone who wants to look at that or my diary.
  • DelSchro
    DelSchro Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can use all the friendly support I can get too so I would love to be your friend. Go ahead and friend me!