Biggest loser favorites ( and least favorites)

Options
justbecause2014
justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
So who are your favorite contestants on the biggest loser!? My favorite is Emily she just seems to lay low, not cause drama and just do what she's there to do! My least favorite..CONDA, I can't stand her!! Last, my favorite trainer...bob, I've always loved him haha! WBU?

Replies

• Kelwalks4
    Kelwalks4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Conda's gotta go along with her little minion (who I used to think was OK)!

My new favs are aqua! I feel so bad for them, all excited to come into this hostility...
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I also do not like Conda. She is a witch and she was crying about letting Nancy go. I cannot believe that no one on that team wants her to stay.
  • Mikelan
    Mikelan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This season is terrible, because of conda and kim. Why are they still there? I have yet to pick someone to root for. The first vote for conda will win me over. Arrrgggg I cannot stand her. Does anyone know why Anna was not brought back?
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Anna??
  • kttnply9
    Options
    Conda needs to totally go!
  • JLWilson27
    Options
    Yes Conda is ANNOYING!!!!! And Kim is getting just as bad!

I don't really know who my favorite is right now. I just know those stick out as getting on my nerves EVERY episode!

LOVIN me some Dolvett BTW! And glad Anna didn't come back! She did not really belong!
  • stephelan
    Options
    I've been watching this show since the beginning and I really don't enjoy this season. Conda's been nasty since the beginning and she just picks people off with her *****iness. They were so rude and disrespectful to Adrian who had nothing but a positive attitude. Good for him, I think! He lost more than all of them! Of course he knows the hardship of working out! I just find myself getting REALLY frustrated that no one even THINKS of voting her off.

And KIM. I used to like her but she's become incredibly nasty as well. The only people who are tolerable on the red team are poor Santa and Kimi who basically just doesn't exist. I used to cheer for red because I love Dolvett but I can't cheer for them with such bullying and pettiness.

WHY ISN'T ANYONE CATCHING ON?!
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Conda...she is sooo whiny. It just makes me mad because if I got a chance to be on BL I would not be whining about it. I would be screaming "yes Dolvet! whatever you say!" lol
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am not a conda fan either
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    This season is terrible, because of conda and kim. Why are they still there? I have yet to pick someone to root for. The first vote for conda will win me over. Arrrgggg I cannot stand her. Does anyone know why Anna was not brought back?

she's pregnant - and didnt think it was for her ..
  • MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    havent picked a favorite, but i DO NOT like Conda...
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I also love Emily, she just seems overly motivated and stays out of drama, she is just there for her!

Can't stand Conda, I think she just feeds off drama, she is lazy, snobby, and rude!!!!

Can't believe she just was so rude to Mike before even getting to know him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I agree, Emily is my favorite. I really like her attitude and personality. And I can't stand Conda either. I read that they didn't bring Anna back because she didn't connect with the contestants when she was there.
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am sooooo not liking Conda and Kim either!! They are such trouble makers..... I am for the aqua team now too just because they did not even try to give them a chance to fit in tonight. People are soooo wrong sometimes. I really hadn't settled on a favorite yet though but I do like Emily too.
  • Queen_Nissa
    Options
    I can't stand Conda and she shouldve been gone...Honestly, I really feel that the veterans aren't even trying to give the newbies a chance. They aren't realizing that in order for them to even come back, they had to work it off and they did just that and seeing that they were able to work it off at home, they are well deserving of coming back to the house. I am kind of suprised at Bob and Dovette because as trainers they know that a change of diet etc will hinder a weigh in so for them to be shocked kind of shocked me. I love "santa claus" and his wife but Conda and that retired body builder with her man looking self needs to GO.
  • gettinerdone_
    gettinerdone_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I dislike Conda!
    I loooove Chism though, so cute!

Many of the participants in this season really bother me, mainly Conda and Kim. They don't need to be mean and putting everyone down, they're all there for the same reason; to lose weight and have a new healthy lifestyle, and for some, save their lives. If I was there I would vote of the negative ones as soon as possible. Unacceptable.

I've never seen that kind of attitude or behavior on any other season. Does it maybe have to do with the loss of Jillian and the gain of Dolvett? He seems to have a little bit of an attitude (Team Bob!)

Also, why the negativity to team aqua? Sure, its "not fair" that they get a second chance and no one else does but they DID earn it, and I think they're really missing the big picture. I think everyone should get a second chance to achieve their goals.. don't you?
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I actually had a call back for this season. It seems I wasn't enough of a whiny b*** for this one though. Seriously whiny and catty. Conda is still stuck in middle school.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    i wish conda would go home. she's a trouble starter :( i like chism he's a nice guy (seems like it anyways)
  • shanmomto4
    Options
    Conda's gotta go along with her little minion (who I used to think was OK)!

My new favs are aqua! I feel so bad for them, all excited to come into this hostility...

Totally agree!
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Go Chisolm! :smile: