Biggest loser favorites ( and least favorites)

Options

Replies

• marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone, Conda needs to go! I haven't picked my favorite yet.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Conda drives me INSANE!! She's SUCH a hater! Ever since she lost that head to head! I just wish someone would punch her! lol I really like Adrian...I think he didn't get a fair shot to start out. If someone told me to be quiet and listen, I'd react the same way! In life, we are always forced to work with different personalities, and a lot of people are really sure their lack of maturity with all the gossip and chatter! Stupid girls!
  • shanmomto4
    Options
    Also, why the negativity to team aqua? Sure, its "not fair" that they get a second chance and no one else does but they DID earn it, and I think they're really missing the big picture. I think everyone should get a second chance to achieve their goals.. don't you?

I agree. And like he said...when he left the house everyone was giving them hugs telling them good luck and hopefully they'll get back into the house. When the time came the other contestants felt threatened. It's a shame. You're there to lose weight!!! Support each other for Pete's sake!
  • jenniferijulia
    jenniferijulia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like Emily too.... and I like Chris and Santa as well, they're a cute couple and seem very sweet and loving. Can't stand Conda either...bad attitude and doesn't seem motivated to improve her health or herself for that matter.
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm in agreement, that Conda has gotta go.....she is bring down the whole team...I don't understand why they didn't vote her off tonight ...Nancy What?......2 pounds! that's all Conda lost after execising close to 5 hours a day!...I don't think so....

4526527.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Conda is awful!!! I love Roy and Chris!!! mostly because they are from my neck of the woods!!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    And BTW-Have they NEVER watched the BL before?? As SOON as the aqua team got sent home on the first episode, I IMMEDIATELY knew they'd be back in a month for a shot at the house! I don't get how everyone was SO surprised to see them back...Its not like this was the first time BL has pulled that.
  • beverlyl64
    Options
    Conda has got to go!
  • braydonsmommy
    braydonsmommy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I really dislike Conda! She is the number one drama causing person in the house. I thought they all treated the new two really bad. They did their work at home and lost weight! Welcome them!!
  • amythebaker
    Options
    Yeah, a bunch of catty you-know-whats this season. And the quitters...unbelievable. Anyone who didn't make the show would love to be where they are. Can't pick a fave, because so far, I don't like any of them....

14329716.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    This is my least favorite cast yet...there are so many cry babies!!!!
  • amyschn
    amyschn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was so hoping to see Conda's name on everyone's card tonight to go home, I couldn't believe no one voted for her. She is so negative and mean. She was totally misquoting Adrian and she was the one causing all of the drama.

I also don't think that Adrian and his sister were playing the game, I think that they have been dieting and exercising at home and all of the sudden they are thrown into this situation where the food and exercise are different and then all the drama, I think they just need to adjust.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Ughhh, Conda exasperates me. D:
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    This is my least favorite cast yet...there are so many cry babies!!!!

LOL. Conda is so annoying! She needs to shut up and listen!
  • durangocal
    durangocal Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I don't think Conda has ever drawn a vote the entire season despite the fact that she has fallen short both in losing weight and embracing a healthy lifestyle physically or behaviorally. The other contestants apparently fear drawing her ire towards themselves. She is the epitome of a bully and now that she has joined forces with her older mirror image-Kim- the red team has themselves a bullying duo. Sometimes I wonder if the producers play up certain conversations and situations to have us perceive situations that aren't actually that volatile in actuality because I just can't imagine that full grown adults would put up with Conda and Kim.
  • LoveAddison
    Options
    Well speaking of the biggest loser i wish that i was able to download my bodybugg on this page cause the food logging is so much better than the bodybugg website. But i love my bugg
  • kaelawilliford
    Options
    This is my absolute least favorite season of participants. Although I can't bring myself to stop watching....I cringe at the sight of Conda and Kim......I swear my blood pressure goes up during this show - could watching the Biggest Loser actually be bad for my health this season?! There is absolutely no positive attitudes on the Red Team - I remember when the biggest loser was about encouraging each other - and the biggest loser has ALWAYS been about second chances! I'm so disappointed this season....I feel like I am watching Big Brother. I am all the way behind the Aqua team - they naturally thought everyone would be positive and encouraging when they came back - I'm sad that that wasn't the response they got.

14132614.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I totally agree . . . Conda's gotta go!! Trouble maker and whiner! I'm pulling for Aidrien . . . He worked so hard to get back on the ranch, and his story is so moving. He came back to do his best, and kept getting put down . . . he didn't go in there acting like he was all that and a bag of chips, he never talked about himself unless the others asked him (that's the way I saw it, anyway). But has anyone else noticed . . . . the weight loss just hasn't been the same since it was just Bob and Jillian trained? Just saying . . . .
  • happylittleclam
    Options
    I liked that teenager who was trying to lose weight in the family/friends episode...I think his name was Travis? He was so nice and such a team player.

I don't like the drama in this season, it seems superficial.
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I think Ive watched every season of BL except one. I LOVE the show but not loving this cast.

Gotta go with everyone else... Conda followed by Kim.

I love the girl with the curly blonde hair that used to be a weight lifter. Can't think of her name. Is that Emily?

I also like Chisolm's dad.