Wii Zumba

Options
13»

Replies

• nlo38
    nlo38 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have done both Zumba Wii and the DVD. I like them both. Get ready to sweat.
  • Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I did it pretty much 4 days a week between September and January and lost 25 pounds..between that and keeping my eating clean. I am having to switch up my workout now, I think my body started getting used to the Zumba.
  • Mom2M_and_O
    Options
    I'm new to Zumba Wii myself, still on the 20 min beginners classes. Never did a real Zumba class before ever. I'm not very coordinated and I'd hate to see a video of my doing it, but after a few workouts, I started to get the hang of it. As long as you keep moving even if you're not perfect at it, you'll definitely work up a sweat. I like to do 20 minutes of Just Dance and 20 minutes of Zumba Wii. They're great fun!
  • Lovelupe
    Lovelupe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started attending a zumba class 2 days a week. I have not been tracking my food intake but I still lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks. I found this website that seems to accurately calculate calories burned. Any feedback on website will be appreciated.
    http://www.zumbacalories.com/
  • AshleyMiss
    Options
    Okay...this may be a silly question....how do you log in your Zumba workout in your exercise? I do not do the Wii...just DVD. Each time I type in Zumba or Zumba fitness it comes up nothing available. Help, please!
  • Lovelupe
    Lovelupe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oops I was in a rush to get to my zumba class and I didn't notice that I also did a few days of zumba from a DVD. To add zumba, I had to create it as a new entry because nothing came up when I searched for zumba, zumba dance, or zumba fitness. Hope this helps.
  • shanmomto4
    Options
    I want to try it. My daughter did it at a friends house and said she was really sweating and could feel it the next day. She's athletic so for her to say it was a good workout makes me want to get it!
  • Goalsforsusie
    Goalsforsusie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Goalsforsusie
    Goalsforsusie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I went to a live class and after 20 minutes I thought I was going to have a heart attack and had to stop!!!
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I have Zumba on the WII and I have done it a few times now. I find it's great for a quick & easy workout at home when I haven't got much time or don't feel like going to the gym. However I only have a tiny apartment living space & find I always find myself hitting the walls & running into things! It is fun though & my partner loves to laugh & annoyingly critique me!
    Have fun!!
  • lisa_darlene9
    lisa_darlene9 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have the Zumba 2 for the Wii,,,,I love it !!!,,it's tons of fun and it works up a sweat,,so it makes me want to keep doing it. Ive gone from the low intensity to the med intensity,,,getting better co-ordination as a bonus,,,good luck with it!!
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    I have wii Zumba 2 and I love it. I use a HRM with it and it really gets my heart rate up there and plus it is fun!
  • mylasttime
    Options
    it was $29.99 on Amazon.
  • halfling94
    Options
    I bought Wii Zumba Fitness 2 at Best Buy for $40. Came with 1 belt (to hold the controller) and the game.
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!! It's fabulous and it works!!!! Awesome fun workout!!!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I received Wii Zumba 2 for Christmas but haven't tried it yet. I am not that coordinated so nervous about it, but after reading these responses I think I will give it a whirl! It sounds fun!!! :smile:
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I've just borrowed my sisters zumba 1... I know for a fact if somebody could have seen me they would not have thought "she's doing zumba / dancing / looking good"!! I truly thought I was ballsing it up more than getting it right, and I didn't think I liked it too much. But I didn't bother with the learning how to do the steps lol, too impatient to do a workout! And, I have no idea whjat the calorie burn was, but it surely must have been a good one because I was sweating buckets after the 20 minute lesson! And I'm not a sweater - a 30 minute step aerobics session is usually enough to make my forehead a little damnp but nothing further. So I'm guessing that stupid as I may have looked, I must have burnt a lot, huzzah lol. I'm going to be conservative and just log 150 cals under exercise, really have to get myself a HRM!

So, basically my jury is still out - but I think I will try it a few more times to see if I start picking it up a little better :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!