Want to lose 13kg?

Options
Okay, so. today I ate

Breakfast : 2 slices of raisin toast with 1 tablespoon of butter
Snack : carrot juice and a banana
Lunch : 2 slices of bread with provolone cheese and ham
Afternoon snack : 2 slices of raisin toast with 1 tablespoon of butter and some provolone cheese.
Dinner : One baked sausage with tomato sauce.

I did 60 minutes of vigourous step ups - Burned 800 calories
I will do 30 minutes of dancing and 1 hour walking around the house and up and down the stairs - another 300 calories burned

If i do this much excercise 5 days a week and eat like this every day can I lose 1 - 2 kg a week?

Thanks so much! :)

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss will vary from everyone else's. There is no way (to my knowledge) to predict exactly how much or how quickly you will lose.
    Try to stay within the Calories that MFP recommends, and be sure you are eating Enough to Fuel your workouts.
  • Fififantastic
    Options
    Have you put the food in your food tracker? It will add up all the numbers for you in regards to calories, fat, protein etc and when you have finished for the day it will tell you what you can expect to weigh in a few weeks if you ate like that every day.
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Seems like a lot of bread for one day. And no veggies.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Sounds like not nearly enough calories to me. You need to net 1200, including eating back your exercise calories. Be patient. Log your food. Meet the goal that MFP assigns you. And be patient.