EXACTLY 1 MONTH... Not a huge loss, but great for month 1!!!

Options
Mcgrawhaha
Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
I know its not much, but for me its huge!!! January 1 2012, I decided to loose this weight for good! Its been one month, been faithful everyday, and these are my 1 month results! Im motivated and excited to post my true and final before and afters once I loose another 40 pounds!!!

Skinnyme2.jpg

Skinnyme.jpg

Replies

• Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    hoping to reward myself with a night out with my husband and our 5 kids on valentines day!
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Looking pretty good, I think! You deserve to reward yourself!
  • MoogieOh
    MoogieOh Posts: 141
    Options
    woaahh there is a massive difference for only one month!!
  • twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous for only a month of working at it...great job!
  • ItsTiffanyFTW
    ItsTiffanyFTW Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That looks like a pretty significant loss to me! Keep going, you look great!
  • catcufflings
    Options
    I know its not much, but for me its huge!!! January 1 2012, I decided to loose this weight for good! Its been one month, been faithful everyday, and these are my 1 month results! Im motivated and excited to post my true and final before and afters once I loose another 40 pounds!!!

Skinnyme2.jpg

Skinnyme.jpg

amazing difference for one month!!!! well done
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    wow, great results for one month...what are your secrets? How often do you workout? What is your caloric? Any suggestions would help...But, you look awesome! Would love those results in one month :)
  • TinkyT82
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the hard work and you definitely deserve a reward!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    thanks guys! ive been working really hard, walking 5 miles a day, cut out all the junk and beer, eating mostly raw at first, and now eating very low cal, low fat foods as well... and drinking protein shakes each morning! no beer since new years eve!!! (it was my new years day hangover that started this! lol)
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!! Keep up the great work!
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh... this is an amazing transformation for just one month!! Thank you for posting this... motivation is something I struggle with daily, and this is enough to last me a week :) You look beautiful! Keep going!
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! You lost 22lbs in a MONTH!?! That's absolutely AMAZING! And look at your hot momma little tude going on in the recent pix! Good for you!! I think 22lbs in a month is beyond amazing!
  • ElizaSpin
    Options
    That's amazing you should be proud of your self . Thank you for posting I am new to this site will be starting in the a.m. you have motivated me I do need to get a picture of my first day and updated pic's q30days. Your transformation already is amazing.
  • kara0622
    Options
    congrats you look amazing & i bet you feel it ( i can tell by that saucy pose ) :)
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    i have always heard that the first 10 pounds is mostly water weight, so im thinking i lost 12 pounds of actual fat, for the first month... i think i shocked my metabolism by not having any beer in my system :O lol, i dont know... but im liking it! im sure its going to slow down here soon... but it sure was a nice motivator to get me to stick with it!!!
  • DonnaLRB
    DonnaLRB Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    22 lbs is awesome for 1 month, congratulations! I'll be very happy if I can do the same.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    hahaha... actually, ive always had a love affair with the camera... my mom has always made fun of my "poses" as far back as i can remember! now i have 4 daughters who do the same :)
  • Smarternow
    Options

Skinnyme2.jpg

Skinnyme.jpg

Not a huge loss, are you kidding, that's fantastic weight loss. And wow what a difference it makes to your shape etc.
    Well done
    :bigsmile:
    And especially the smile on your face in the after shot says it all......
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results for just a month
  • dyanaah
    dyanaah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh wow.....you look fabulous!!! How encouraging for those of us who's just starting out, thank you so much. A picture is worth a thousand words!!! diana
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!