EXACTLY 1 MONTH... Not a huge loss, but great for month 1!!!

Options

Replies

• crystalgoede
    Options
    Wow I think 22lbs in one month is huge!! You look so good! Keep up the great work and determination! You rock!
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    it was a great month for u!
    congrats!
  • jamie_charlene
    jamie_charlene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're looking great! 22lbs is a big difference!
  • Stiltner321
    Options
    Good for you i have lost 21pounds in just under a month keep up the good work.
  • kaiyad
    kaiyad Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    seriously???? this is freaking awesome.... go girl!!!!
  • emmfullness
    Options
    That's AMAZING. I hope to lose that much weight in the next 5 months!! lol You look FABULOUS!
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Great job! There is a big difference after 1 month. Keep up the great work!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    thanks, my only complaint is that ive cut out all beer and junk food. soooooooooo... those were my 2 main fun times on the weekend... to hang out with all my family, drink beer, and eat flaming hot cheetos and rolos. i sure do miss it! i hope to one day have it under control to where i can eat / drink those things in moderation like a normal person! like, i dont need a case of beer, just a 6 pack, and i dont need the entire bag of flaming hot cheetos, just a handfull... and as for the rolos... i need to learn to share! lol
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! You look great!!! Keep going!!!
  • WOW!! This makes me want to keep going! On average how much did you lose a week?
  • krisremiker
    Options
    You look awesome!.. I am a student with a part time bartending job, hazard of the job is beer!. I did start to drink bud 55 but plan on trying to cut it down, or out completely. Hearing every one elses stories is a great motivator!.
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great!
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    that's awsome! you can see a difference for sure! way to go! keep up the great work. cant wait to see more pictures of your progress! it's inspiring!
  • ctsenos
    Options
    truly amazing!! i am adding you as a friend, I would love you to motivate ME!! :)
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I can really tell in the second pic that your feeling wonderful about yourself because you look a little sassy!! :happy:
  • Febgirl
    Febgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well - there is a huge difference in your waistline in the photos. Keep up the good work.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    WOW!! This makes me want to keep going! On average how much did you lose a week?

well, the first week was alot, thats why i think it was mostly water weight, it was like between 8-10 pounds... then ive lost a steady 3 pounds a week since... all ive done is drastically change my eating habits, found a low calorie goal that my body likes, i walk every day, and my husband and i have a push up and sit up routine that we do together each night. he also has lost right around 25 pounds, i dont know his loss exactly... but somewhere between 20-25 pounds hes lost! he is following the same plan as i am. we are both naturally big. he is 6 foot 3 and i am 5 foot 10, both large frame...so, i think our bodies are tolerating the low calories quite well. i lost 50 pounds back 4 years ago following this same plan, and kept it off for 2 years until we quit smoking... then i gained it all back plus some! i dont want to be petite... i just want to get back to my normal size, a size 12, and be happy! good luck to all of you, im really excited to see everyones progress over the next few months!!!
  • helenplum
    Options
    Thats really awesome. I just signed up yesterday, so I'm only 2 days in. I have an initial goal of 40 lbs. I have trouble staying optomistic. What kind of exercise are you doing?
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    Thats really awesome. I just signed up yesterday, so I'm only 2 days in. I have an initial goal of 40 lbs. I have trouble staying optomistic. What kind of exercise are you doing?

i walk alot... my walk route is 5 miles... i also do several sets of push ups, crunch type things that my husband does, and squats, every night before bed. i have a full mini gym in my garage, but have not used it in a long time... so, after our move next weekend, my husband will be setting it up for us in the new garage, and we will make sure it gets alot of use! i also have 5 kids, a house, 3 dogs and 2 cats, so im always on my feet and on the go... that has to burn some calories... right? lol...

ive still got alot of more weight to loose! i know its always faster coming off at first, but i'll be happy with even a 2 pound per week loss!!! im looking forward to meeting my half way mark, and then totally stoked about reaching my final goal!!! im excited for all of us!!! good luck to all of you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!