who would win in a cage match?

Options

Replies

• seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    jwalker30

I would by lying if I said I would win! But it would be GREAT if I did... :)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'd lose. I already lose at everything else with her :P

Lol I lost once remember! And its your turn by the way on Hanging with Friends lol :)
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm coming @ you Chael Sonnen style! I'm muscle, steel, & sex appeal. Feast your eyes & fantasize. I'm the undefeated, undisputed HW champion of the world! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • brandonrdn
    Options
    I'm coming @ you Chael Sonnen style! I'm muscle, steel, & sex appeal. Feast your eyes & fantasize. I'm the undefeated, undisputed HW champion of the world! :laugh: :bigsmile:
    I would lose, sadly, I'm not Anderson Silva ;)
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    K.O..

..Knock out.
  • blueandigo
    Options
    I am the undisputed everything no one wants a piece of this sexy beast.
  • Gary1977
    Options
    I would lose, sadly, I'm not Anderson Silva ;)

Awesome! Someone who actually knows what's up!:drinker:
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    I'd win..
    Because he's obviously drunk.. Who knows how many of those beers he's really had.
  • brandonrdn
    Options
    I'd win..
    Because he's obviously drunk.. Who knows how many of those beers he's really had.
    Round 2, I win. Tie game ;)
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    1st round KO. I'd attack from the left. She won't see it coming, you know, having only one eye and all.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I'd kick your fake feathery butt!!! Not sure about the guy standing next to you though... :tongue:
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    I don't know how fair a fight would be when you remind me of sgt. peppers lonely hearts club band..
  • Gary1977
    Options
    Jon Jones.......doesn't matter who the opponent is!:laugh: :huh:
  • Gary1977
    Options
    Why does the words "ground & pound" come to mind now?:blushing: :noway: :love: :laugh:
  • brandonrdn
    Options
    I really like what Phil Davis has been doing. He's got a lot of potential. Jones is just a freak of nature
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I think brandon got skipped. He's young and pretty new, only 7 posts... I've babysat guys who are your age now. Youre goin down, boy! :-P
  • brandonrdn
    Options
    I think brandon got skipped. He's young and pretty new, only 7 posts... I've babysat guys who are your age now. Youre goin down, boy! :-P
    Hey now, that pic is a few months old and doesn't show the guns ;)
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    I'll let my nephew take you down.. He's only 1 & a half but.. that boy's got more skillz than the lot of ya.
  • Gary1977
    Options
    I really like what Phil Davis has been doing. He's got a lot of potential. Jones is just a freak of nature

Turning this into a MMA(UFC) thread,lol. Phil Davis is great....just wasn't ready for Rashad Evans. Having said that, Evans I don't believe has anything for Jones. No one in that weight division does. In fact, I'd love to see him fight JDS
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options

Turning this into a MMA(UFC) thread,lol. Phil Davis is great....just wasn't ready for Rashad Evans. Having said that, Evans I don't believe has anything for Jones. No one in that weight division does. In fact, I'd love to see him fight JDS

I dont know, I think its going to be closer than you think. they were training partners for a long time. so they both know the strengths and weakness's of the other. I look for it to be a very slow start fight....a little gun shy from both sides.