Warrior Dash

Options
sm423
sm423 Posts: 210 Member
So I was just on another message board reading about the Warrior Dash race. I'm getting very excited reading all these posts. My husband I just signed up for our very first WD race. I'm just curious, for those of you doing it, are you dressing up? I'm trying to come up with costume ideas, that won't be too hard to run in. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Replies

• MsKittyCAT
    Options
    Did it last year for the first time. Saw lots of tutus, headbands, and spandex costuming. Remember that you are going to get wet and muddy all over and also have to jump over fire so take that into consideration when planning your costume. Have fun with it and post pics!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    The group I'm going with in April will be wearing matching t-shirts, but that's about it. Which one are you going to?
  • AiryM
    AiryM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I loved the warrior dash. No costume for me, but I did see some fun ones. My personal favorite was a guy in my heat who wore a thong. More power to him!

You and your hubby will have a great time! I'm not doing the WD this year, but I signed up 2 other mud runs. It became an addiction!