Let's do this! Ready to get fit & healthy- let's be friends.

Options
Well, I suppose I'll introduce myself...
I'm Audrey, 21, college student (taking the semester off), Californian, exercise-hater, and motivation-needer!
I'm looking to lose around 75 pounds, not sure how long it'll take me but I'll get there, and would love to share this journey with people who will motivate me and in return let me be a motivation to them!
I'm a firm believer in my ability to lose this excess weight- all I need is some good pep talking. I've taken the liberty of adding a few of you as friends but I would love to meet (virtually of course! :-]) some new people and share our journeys together.

Sooooo.... let's get started and become our new and healthier selves!!!! Feel free to add me, I promise to be motivating. :-]

Replies

• polonightmare
    Options
    'Allo I'm a ninteen-year-old student from New Zealand (land of Lord of the Rings and sheep), and I am super lazy. I'm in need of motivation and happy to motivate :)
  • aellyn90
    aellyn90 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm happy to motivate and thanks for the motivation.

New Zealand- I'm only sort of jealous that you live there, but I'm sure you get that all the time. LOL. Glad to have you as a friend.
  • polonightmare
    Options
    :)
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Heys :) I'm 25, kinda in the same boat, I have a lot of weight I want to lose, and I'm trying to keep myself motivated...it's a bit hard around here so I could defo use some positivity feel free to add away :)
  • pernodpourmoi
    Options
    Hi Audrey

Best of luck with getting slimmer. Apart from our ages and where we live, I share your thoughts. I know I need to lose weight but motivation is pretty hard for me. I need a few people to give me a nudge pretty often to keep me on track.

Happy to be friends - if I can figure out how to do that! Today's only my 2nd day on this.

Cheers from Melbourne, Australia!

Kerry
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and have 57 to lose :) I live in the Great Northwest (of the US), which is not nearly as exotic sounding as New Zealand. But I like sheep and LOTR?? Also, you seem super positive!! Let's be friends :D
  • polonightmare
    Options
    woo yea!! Pleased to meet you! it's so exciting to meet people from across the globe!
    am so ready to get healthy! :) we can do it!
  • browneyedgurl08
    Options
    heyy im 20im looking to lose 50kgs & always up to make new friends =)
  • mumofflea
    mumofflea Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose around 100 pounds and could also do with some motivation. Feel free to add.
  • Chanels_mom
    Chanels_mom Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • anjydarling
    Options
    Hey I just started too! I'm 18 and from California. Trying to lose 65+ lbs here and some support would be an awesome thing to have. Feel free to add :3
  • aellyn90
    aellyn90 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for posting. I've added those of you who didn't add me first. Together we can accomplish our goals! :-) Good luck!
  • pandor4
    Options
    Hee everyone! I'm Yos & I just started using this site!
    Pretty happy I stumbled on it whole looking for a new app to download on my iPod :P
    I have been eating healthier lately, but I'm not one to properly keep a journal and such but nice when you have a bit of company and motivation from here and there to keep me going! I'm looking to loose 30 ish pounds!

However, I'm 19 & in college and I'm a musician!
    I live in Canada, but I'm Egyptian!

Feel free to add me (: it would be nice to talk to someone who's going through the same plan as me!