Hi from South Australia, Australia

Options
My name is Tanja and I am doing the 1 Million Kilo Challenge for the next 10 weeks, so far it is going ok and I have lost 2.1kg as of today.

Replies

• tinsywinsy
    Options
    Hi! I'm Angie from Melbourne in Victoria. Congrats on losing 2.1 kgs, awesome work! I havent heard of the 1 Million Kilo Challenge - is it Australia wide?
  • LemonDiva
    Options
    Tanja... great job... you are going to blast the challenge... good for you... Aussie from Barrabool Hills Vic here...
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi , my name is Jan, I live in Canberra - I am registered for the million Kg challenge too but I could not face the food this week ( i read the comments re taste!) so found this site and I am calorie counting instead - as I used to consume unbelievable amounts of chocolate, biscuits, cake and ice cream - have banished them the last 10 days and since Monday I have lost 1 kg - I have been exercising 30-50 mins/day alternating walking the dog and going to the gym. I tried the beginners exercise - Bondi Bum - I am so unfit! My daughter had a good laugh timing me:)
  • tanjaturner
    Options
    Hi Angie

yes it is Australia wide it has been advertising on channel 10 and on facebook.

Hi Jan
    I am not sticking to the meal plan for the challenge. I am using recipes from another site. I still eat chocolate when I am at work. I haven't done the exercise's yet but did something similar to that at my local gym. I go to the gym twice a week plus I also do aqua aerobics which I do once a week.

I also have a support group on facebook for the people of South Australia.

Thanks for that LemonDiva. I use to weigh 106kg and lost a lot and I am hoping to get to at least 80kg but my doctor wants me down to 75kg
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow South Australian :-)

I'm doing that challenge too but haven't actually engaged with it (I remember getting some kind of email, was I meant to do something with that?! Oh well, maybe next week).
  • elledo
    elledo Posts: 80
    Options
    Another Aussie here in Brisbane :) feel free to add me.
  • Hynes13
    Hynes13 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work Tanja - Keep up the excellent work!!
  • kezzafitmum73
    Options
    hi im new, anyone is welcome to add me, live in adelaide :)
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi..Im from Victoria...feel free to add if you like
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
  • DogsK
    DogsK Posts: 94
    Options
    Hi All, Im from the land of the crow eater too (S.A.) Feel free to add if you want too
  • kirbykez
    kirbykez Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi fellow Radelaidian