The nights are hard.

Options
It is very hard to stay off the peanut butter, the crisps or the chocolat bars during the night, but I will manage. I think.

Replies

• fluffy1980
    fluffy1980 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just don't buy them. You won't be tempted if the temptation isn't there.

Or if you can't do that, then make sure you have lots of ealthy alternatives, carrot sticks, cumcumber, etc.

:)
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    When you feel hungry and are about to give in, go to bed. I do this and have a big hearty breakfast in the morning.
  • RonnieStelly
    Options
    It is very simple. Don't allow it in the home! Snack on nuts! I love pistachios
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Nuts are very calorie dense. I snack on them but make sure you count.
  • cuelgirl
    cuelgirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    When you feel hungry and are about to give in, go to bed. I do this and have a big hearty breakfast in the morning.

I also tend to go to sleep... some nights are just so hard!
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    If it's too early to go to bed I usually go floss + brush my teeth and drink some water. Always a good idea to distract yourself too, maybe with a book or something?
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I can't have peanut butter in my house either. :noway: Get a jigsaw puzzle...keeps your hands and mind a little busier.
  • Penelope10201
    Penelope10201 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I use to eat all the time at night. But truly, if you don't buy junk food to place in the house, you will not have junk food to eat at night. It took me two weeks ....I was always going to bed mad that I wasn't satisfying my cravings at night.....but now....I just feel so much better. If I'm starving, I will have a cup of tea to fill my stomach. My Husband also has stopped....he still gets the munchies...and will eat some pretzels...we also did our own fruit/nut mix....(sprouts) ....and this helps too.
    One hurdle at a time.:sad: