• caliurion
    caliurion Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am from eaglesham feel free to add me as a friend
  • ColleenB1980
    ColleenB1980 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm from Hillington.

im from Hillington too, moved there a year and a half ago so still getting used to area, love being so close to Bellahouston :)
  • diam0nddagger
    Options
    Hi aye, I'm from Morayshire :smile:
    Requests welcomed !
  • ready2beme
    ready2beme Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Just needed to pop in and tell you I am completely and utterly jealous of every last one of you.

Signed,
    The Scottish by birth, but born in Florida (Inverness, FL which evidently is sister city to Inverness, Scotland. I think I was born in the wrong one!)
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I am Canadian but hubby was born in Falkirk and lived there as a child, my mom was a war bride from Glasgow, and my paternal grandmother was also from Scotland.
  • mcqlove87
    Options
    I don't live in Scotland, but that's where my father's family is from! I can't wait to see it for myself! :)
  • wagsome
    Options
    My name is Scot, does that count? :)
  • Freaky3kirsty
    Freaky3kirsty Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Im from Inverness, live in Glasgow feel free to add me :smile:
  • RachCx
    RachCx Posts: 10
    Options
    Im Scottish, originally from Glasgow, living in France at the moment. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • megan2088
    Options
    Just needed to pop in and tell you I am completely and utterly jealous of every last one of you.

Signed,
    The Scottish by birth, but born in Florida (Inverness, FL which evidently is sister city to Inverness, Scotland. I think I was born in the wrong one!)

Pretty jealous of you... would love to be in America! I live near Inverness in Scotland (60 mins away, our nearest city!) Swap? ;)
  • ready2beme
    Options

Signed,

Pretty jealous of you... would love to be in America! I live near Inverness in Scotland (60 mins away, our nearest city!) Swap? ;)

Happily :)
  • RachCx
    RachCx Posts: 10
    Options

Signed,

I'll swap too!! U can spend your time between my house in Glasgow and In megan2088'd near Inverness!!

My dream is to one day move to America! Scotland is beautiful but it rains. All the time :| !!!
  • ready2beme
    Options
    Florida gets a good amount of rain in the spring/summer. And the mosquitoes will carry you away in the summer, that is, if the heat stroke doesn't first!
  • SheilaCM
    Options
    Hello,

I am a Canuck, but did spend a number of years in Scotland.
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My mom's family (Hay) is from Inverurie. I've been there many times and wish I could live there. I second the poster who said Scottish people are the friendliest people anywhere. I met second cousins and spent a whole day with them at the local pub - so much fun!
  • lp1991
    lp1991 Posts: 30
    Options
    i love how everyone loves Scotland :D i feel special being scottish.......am for airdrie near glasgow

fell free to add

x
  • Shoogle83
    Shoogle83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm from the far north of Scotland, a little town called Thurso.