Show medium?

Options
has anyone seen the show medium i watched it the other nite and it was really good. a little disturbing but it keeps you glues to the tv. Does anyone else watch it?

Replies

• nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    has anyone seen the show medium i watched it the other nite and it was really good. a little disturbing but it keeps you glues to the tv. Does anyone else watch it?
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have seen it and like it too. I haven't seen it in a long time I am so busy!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Love medium. Been watching since the start.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I was addicted to this show for a little while. I've seen season's one and two and I'm waiting for season 3 to come on video (was coming on at 10pm and I coudn't stay up to watch it).
    It is disturbing and sometimes a little scary but so interesting and you can't help but to love that family.
    I love it!!
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    well the one on mon is to be continued so i really anxious to see the next one.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it...what is it about? What channel and time is it usually on?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    well the one on mon is to be continued so i really anxious to see the next one.

Oh, me too! It was the first time I've caught that show & can't wait to see how it ends.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    watched since the start, just keeps getting better. I have to DVR or I would never get to watch. :wink:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    I have to TiVo or I would never get to watch either - avid fan. I believe in this stuff :blushing:
  • lesliemassage
    Options
    If you were her, would you ever go to sleep?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    If you were her, would you ever go to sleep?

LOL - heck no!! :laugh: