Grazebox Habits

Options
OK, thinking of getting a Grazebox once a week...

I just want to know what other people do with them; for example do you for instance get your Grazebox on a Tuesday and eat it all throughout that day? or do you eat little bits of it through Tuesday to Friday (excluding the bread, as i read it does need to be eaten in 1 day as there are no added preservative etc.).

If you do eat through the whole week, what goes off will it all last for 4 days sat in my office?

Cheers Grazes!

Replies

• Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Lol, I eat the whole thing in one go... it would be better, perhaps, to take it to work etc but I just cant help it.
    It has use by dates when you get it and I've had boxes sitting around for a couple of weeks I've gone back to sometimes...!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Graze boxes are wicked. I get mine Monday and Thursday when I can. Use it as my night time treat. Keep me on track. Would be great at work too, one a day. Even though they are healthy and natural if you eat a lot of them they can clock up... The healthiest box is a lot healthier. Odd time I get a treat box though x
  • littlemissshowoff
    Options
    I have one punnet a day as part of my breakfast. Quick, easy and healthy! They're great!
  • pooja2shoes
    Options
    what is a grazebox - someone enlighten me please! sounds like something I should try :smile:
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I get one a week and stretch it out to last the week :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!
  • nikkifk
    nikkifk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    check out www.graze.com
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    With seeds, I usually divide that into 3 portions and add 1 portion into my porridge as I'd struggle to eat a whole box on it's own. If it's any of the other boxes I just try to have one a day as a snack. I get my box delivered on a Tuesday weekly, but delay the delivery for the next week if I have not eaten my boxes and to save me the £3 odd. I love the flapjacks and love how they put chocolate buttons in certain boxes so I can get a sweet fix! I'm not so keen on the breads and detest olives. I've known a couple of my friends on here to eat all their boxes in one day, but I guess that's up to the person if they want to do that! Today I had the Apricot Torte one and it was amazing!!! Graze has made me learn to eat nuts as I always disliked them but I'm gradually getting used to them!
  • caroline_g
    caroline_g Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love, LOVE Graze boxes!! I get the nutritionbox and choice lightbox, so all of my punnets are between 49 and 150 calories. There's only been two that I haven't liked so far because of certain things I don't like and I forgot to tick BIN for them.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I love Graze, I get a Nibblebox each week and spread the snacks out on different days. I don't see the point in devouring it all in the same day!
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    rrr mate they amazing!! I only registered with graze to get the free one, then I was gona cancel, but it was to nice!! so now they come to my house once a week on a friday, and its eaten before the sun comes up saturday morning!!!:happy:
  • ooOOooGravy
    ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    cheers all! Think im going to have to give it a whirl! i want to be able to spread throughout the week as my 'snacks' at work to stop me wondering around offices to find if someone has been baking! lol.

Some people in my offices mentioned they get one and id heard of them on here so yeah, im going to join the Heard and Graze with you guys :)
  • caroline_g
    caroline_g Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    rrr mate they amazing!! I only registered with graze to get the free one, then I was gona cancel, but it was to nice!! so now they come to my house once a week on a friday, and its eaten before the sun comes up saturday morning!!!:happy:

Same, I only wanted the free one then I was hooked!