a little advice please?

Options
Ok so this weekend was easter and yesturday was my birthday so the past five days i have gone out for lunch and dinner and i feel so bloated and disgusting and today i have to get back on track which ive done fine so far. But i think i put all the weight back on that i worked so hard to get off. and now i hace to start all over!!

does anyone have any advice for me to help jumpstart me getting back on track?

Replies

• nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    Ok so this weekend was easter and yesturday was my birthday so the past five days i have gone out for lunch and dinner and i feel so bloated and disgusting and today i have to get back on track which ive done fine so far. But i think i put all the weight back on that i worked so hard to get off. and now i hace to start all over!!

does anyone have any advice for me to help jumpstart me getting back on track?
  • edyta
    edyta Posts: 258
    Options
    I feel the same after Easter :laugh:

But it's not possible to gain a few pounds in 3 days I say to myself! You need 3500 cal to gain 1 pound of fat - that is much :smile:

I drunk lots of herbal and green tea and after one day I felt lighter :wink: Today I restart exercising and everything is going back on track :smile:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Belated Birthday! :flowerforyou:

My only advice is to tell yourself "today is another day" and treat it as such and continue to do what you do so well. You cannot change the past and this as a bump in the road towards weight loss. You're doing well so far, don't stop because of one weekend!
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I felt the same way after this weekend, bachelorette party. We went out and ate! I felt horrible! But, after I got back home and started working out again, I felt great. I had not even gained any weight! Keep at it and you'll do great!
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!

Lots and lots and lots and lots of water!!!

Good luck and happy losing!
    Patricia
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    Happy Birthday! My birthday was on Easter Sunday and I did the same thing. Let's get back on track together!
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I visualize myself in the perfect outfit. I imagine myself liooking fine and trim and in shape.
    About ten minutes of that is enough to get me on track.