Friends I actually have stuff in common with XD

Options
Alright so I'm relatively new to mfp and finally got my first friend yesterday, making me realize I want more... But I would like friends that are not completely random or I would like to know some random facts about you--just to make this all more fun. So about me (see if we have anything in common =D)

I'm Jennifer, 18, going to a university in Louisiana. When I'm not studying chemistry, chances are I'm running, reading (preferably science fiction), on the internet (tumblr or researching whatever I think of). I don't have that much weight that I want to lose, I mostly want to get leaner and more toned. My goal in life is to be happy and one day I want to run a marathon (the farthest I've run at once is 4 miles so I have a long way to go). I love music, play the guitar and sing (decently), Love Radiohead, Tool, Sublime, RHCP, System of a Down, and pretty much everything--I'm not too picky.

Well that just about sums me up so add me if you think I'm awesome or just leave little tidbits about yourself and I'll check it out when I get back home later. Have a great day!

Replies

• frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Hehehe nothing in common here, except our names start with "J", we're both female, and we're both in the first 10 lbs of our weight loss! Good luck on your journey, every once in a while they post "Twins" threads, where you can find people that are your "twin" in terms of height, weight, and loss goals. Welcome!
    ~Jess
  • PatrickP90X
    Options
    Hey there and welcome to mfp. My name is Patrick,i'm 31 and I live in Minnesota, My goals are to lose about 20lbs and pack on muscle over a long period of time, right now I am focusing on eating better and making healthier descions that are realistic and long term in my life. I also love Radiohead,RHCP,Judas Priest,Megadeth,etc. I used to play guitar and bass back in high school. I work in manufactering. Add me if you would like. Good luck to you reaching your fitness goals and attaining a healthier lifestyle
  • aborman2010
    Options
    Hey! I just turned 20 in December. I gained that all too common "Freshman 15" but I think I gained a couple more than that. I'm not saying i'm "fat" or "unhealthy" by any means. I am around 118lbs but I want to loose some and gain some muscles. I use to play softball (10 years!) but when high school started, band took over. Since I went to college I sat on my butt, watched tv and studied and ate. Just started this today, recommended by my Wellness teacher.

-Anna, 20