EXACTLY 1 MONTH... Not a huge loss, but great for month 1!!!

Options

Replies

• yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    22lbs in a month is freaking awesome!
    No wonder I'm so depressed with only 8 :frown:
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That's EXCELLENT for one month!! I'm curious to see what you will look like in the next couple of months! Great job, you look fantastic!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    22lbs in a month is freaking awesome!
    No wonder I'm so depressed with only 8 :frown:

no way!!! 8 is awesome!!! seriously, i think the first week i lost alot of water / beer weight!!! :)
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!!! :D Super proud of you!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!!! :D Super proud of you!

thank you!!! so do you!!! and since i think we have been mfp friends since my first few days, i can give credit to your motivation that youve given over the last month!!! im so happy with all the friends i have, every day there is someone motivating me!!! now... if we could just motivate me to loose 40 more!!! lol
  • Patty0147
    Options
    You look great! 22 lbs is a lot, for anyone, and the difference really shows! Keep it up, and enjoy your reward!
  • jb852013
    jb852013 Posts: 116
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Only one month and that much of a difference! I can't wait to see you once you reach your goal!
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great! Keep it up.:smile:
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    And to think I was excited to end my first month with a 7.7 lb loss...lol. Congrats!!!
  • amandagolden
    amandagolden Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT!!!! I love that sauciness you have in your after pic. You can def tell you feel better about yourself! Keep up the good work!
  • kiwi1003
    kiwi1003 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Man! You look great! I know what you mean about the beer, too. When I first started on MFP, looking up the calories on those beers I used to drink all the time, just going out for happy hour after work or hanging out with my friends on the weekends- it really makes you realize they all add up!!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Those are great results.

Best wishes
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • Rdahl2
    Rdahl2 Posts: 90
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous!!! Very inspirational. :happy:
  • pudgypie
    pudgypie Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    OMG you look FABAROO"!!!!!!! Stunning!

That is an amazing weight loss for one month. I am just finishing my first month and I've only lost 9lbs! :0(
    You look great, keep up the good work. I don't know how you do it....I've three girls, don't know how I would find the time with 5 kids. :0)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    What do you mean that's not a big loss?! You look FANTASTIC!!!
  • mommyRN0811
    mommyRN0811 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look awesome... you would never know you have 5 kids!!!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Wow, :smile: You look amazing for just going at this for one month. Congrats!!!!!!!

There is a big difference, trust me. Keep it up!!!!!!!
  • jktjcca
    Options
    Wowee!!!! Here I thought my 8 pounds this month was a big deal! LOL! So excited for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!