26 pounds to lose, Need help staying motivated ?

Options
Hello everyone

I'm new to MFP, and at the moment im really movtivated to get the pounds off
Just need a little help keeping that motivation, and maybe a few pointers when im losing it a little

Replies

• kipper2316
    Options
    Hi there. I will help ya keep motvated. Add me.
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, its a great community to be part of.. lots of encouragement in here.. add me if you'd like..
    I wish you all the best on this new journey..
  • sbiddles
    sbiddles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP as well. I have 25 pounds to lose and I feel very motivated right now. I'm not sure how long it will last. Once I start seeing results i'm sure that will help. :) Add me if you would like!
  • kirsten375
    Options
    i also have 27lb to lose, so we're in the same boat, just starting, so no idea if i've lost this week, i'll find out at the weekend, as i'll do a weigh, on sunday or monday, as i last weighed on sunday just gone. we can do this! there are people on here with 100's of lb to lose and those that have lost it, so 27lb is achievable!
  • yummymummyto2
    Options
    MFP is brilliant and because everyone has the same end goal it sort of awakens the competitive side in me (try to lose more than mfp pals lol) ive had nothing but support and then i also dont want to let them down
  • cleach29
    Options
    I have a similar amount to lose! MFP friends are great at motivating you everyday. I'm happy to be your friend, add me if you want!