Saying hello...new here

Options
Just wanted to say hello! New here :) 33 lbs to lose...here we go.....

Replies

• jkazadi
    jkazadi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi am new here too!! LOL.. 35lbs to lose!!
  • AshBashBumRash
    Options
    Good luck with your goal
    you can do it! :)
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am new as well, with 30 pounds to lose!

Good luck to you :)
  • antoinette1978
    Options
    HELLO IM NEW HERE lost 5.5lbs so far 25.5 more to loose. determined to be bikini ready this summer!!!!!!! whoo hoo!!!!!
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck! I've got at the very least 45 to lose and then probably about 20 more!
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello... Welcome and good luck with your goals. You are worth the time and effort!
  • CCKathy
    Options
    Hi! New also! I am happy to have found this place that helps me be accountable. I am excited about making good food and fitness choices again!
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Love your profile pic!
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    good luck!!! av got another 39lbs to lose so i know how u feel x
  • MrsD4ever
    Options
    Hello...and thank you!

Trying to find what works for the long haul, want whatever progress I make to last. I want the lbs to go down, but looking more to feel good about me again.

Good luck to you all as well!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP; this is a great place to get started on a wonderful journey.
    Getting healthy and fit is actually very simple but it's just hard work.
    You can do it!
    Just get started by going into settings to Update diet/fitness profile.
    Set your goals for 1 lb weight loss per week.
    NO MORE!
    And eat lean meats, low fat dairy, nuts, whole grains, fresh fruits and veggies.
    Do both cardio and resistance exercise.
    AND EAT BACK YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES!
    Remember, this is not a race, and you can reach your goals if you stick to a good plan as recommended on this site.

You have many people here ready to lend support, answer qustions and discuss any challenges.
    You can do this.

All Is Possible!
  • missdabby
    missdabby Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    re-joined after the holidays...sticking to it this time...good luck all : )

1610854.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • CCKathy
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! My husband and I both lost 30 lbs a few yrs ago... then he lost his job and we had to move across country... since I have been in my new home I gained it back plus! On my last visit to the Dr. she said I was overweight but then basically told me that I would not be able to do it at my age..... I don't know if that was reverse Psychology or what... but it really bothered me. She said... yes its just to hard for someone your age... that was before Christmas. It has been ringing in my ears since then. I am going to prove her wrong.