Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My 3rd week of P90X

13»

Replies

• JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Yoga X is done!
    Wow it is a long one!!!!

I am so much more flexible in the afternoon, it is ridiculous!

Had a stir fry of lean beef and zucchini

Time to chill!
  • lovinlife581
    lovinlife581 Posts: 75 Member
    So I got a joint mounted pullup bar on eBay.

Ok, I meant joist-mounted pull up bar. Typo, Oh well.
  • lovinlife581
    GM!

I feel great after yesterday's workout.

Went to work earlier to get out earlier to do Yoga X.

At this stage of X I think working out in the evening is better for me!!!

I tend to prefer working out in the evenings (or at least afternoons), too. I do better when I have a couple meals in me before working out. I don't do well working out first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I know a lot of people do it, but I bonk pretty quickly if I do.

I gotta be careful with letting it get too late. Sometimes I'm so tired from the day, it's really difficult to workout. 2 days ago, I conked out on the sofa and my daughter was saying, "C'mon, Mom! Aren't you gonna do your workout??? Wake up!" That was humbling. I finally did get up and do the workout, but it was tough at first. I love when Tony says to just clear your mind of all the stuff going on in your life, just focus on the workout. That sets me straight every time!
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    yes, I am finding out that's my case too.
    Today I was late to work, so have another 30 mins to go here, then home and WO!

The other day while I was PPing my DH was eating dinner and the smeel of food was all around me.
    I finished my workout nevertheless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am doing legs tonight!!!
    I really go crazy with that one!!!!!!

see you later!
  • lovinlife581
    Shoulder hurts from doing like 900 downward dogs Saturday. I have Chest, Shoulders and Triceps / ARX tonight. Think I'll have to be very careful with the shoulders. Thinking about switching workouts. Not sure yet, I'll have to play it by ear. Have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.