Insanity Workout

Options
2»

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Just hit pause for 30 seconds and then get right back in there. It does get better.
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing the insanity workout? Has anyone been able to complete one entire workout session? Need tips please. Got 10 minutes in and couldn't do anymore. Is this workout for people who already exerise on a regular and are semi fit? Input please....

Mind over matter!!! Yes of course your not going to make it through every move and every second!! Just stop take a 5-7 sec rest and jump back in..If you notice the people on the dvd cant even get through everything.. As matter of fact Shaun T dont even make it through every move!! just keep digging..It will get easier!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    with anything you start, you can work your way into it regardless of current fitness level. just modify moves as long as at the end you feel you gave it your best effort, then do something else to supplement that
  • ahni77
    ahni77 Posts: 75
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better, I've been doing it for 3 weeks now and I'm still on week 1. Still can't get through 1 DVD without stopping a few times to catch my breath. Don't give up!!
  • audgurl
    Options
    I just did day two of insanity and HAD to stop w about ten minutes still left in video. It will get easier as we go and we just need to keep telling ourselves that. I'm sure those fit people in the video had ahardtime at first too. Like others have posted, its better then nothing. We got to try to push harder every day.
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! Use the the pause button if needed that is what it is for. I used mine so much you can't read the words Pause anymore!!! This program is hard no questions about it! But you do what you can and each day a little more and a little more. Keep it up and you will see great results!!

Good luck.
  • DianaK78
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of Insanity. That was for sure the toughest workout I've EVER done my entire life LOL!!! I almost got sick half way through. I was able to finish and felt very proud of myself. Can't wait to see what day 3 brings :ohwell:

Good luck to you! Friend me if you'd like to support each other :smile:
  • rachelhohenbrink
    rachelhohenbrink Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I believe that Insanity is for someone who has built up strenght, muscle and stamina. Someone who has been working out for quit some time and has a good endurance with cardio and resistance. It was a year of getting back into shape after having a baby before I ordered them. I am now doing Tapout XT also very high intensity.
  • Rahkie
    Options
    im on week 2 of insanity and its stil hard as day one. friend me if u wanna b workout buddies cause im losing motovation
  • christina31
    christina31 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My husband and I just finished day 5 and we can already tell a difference from day 1. On day 1, we couldn't make it through the 9 minute warm up without breaks. Today, we were actually able to go faster each round. I can say it gets easier, but we have also been working out pretty regularly for almost a year now. We did P90X prior to this. Do what you can for as long as you can. The important part is that you get your heart rate up and stay safe. The speed and endurance will come with time. Hang in there!!