My angry sweet tooth.

Options
Recently, I've been craving sweet things like Scottish tablet, fudge, toffee, etc.
I'm doing a damn good job resisting it but I don't know how to ward it off and make things a little easier for me. What do you guys do when your sweet tooth kicks up?

Replies

• SugarHighAbbie
    Options
    Absolutely pig out! Then almost cry at how much crap I've just eaten!
    For example, this morning I popped to a shopping centre and bought a Terry's choc orange cause it was on offr for £1. Now i'm eating segment after segment...I can't stop.
    I shouldn't have bought it, losing my willpower lately :(

I'm not help to this at all...sorry!!
  • Leola2011
    Options
    I have a very powerful sweet tooth and I'm sure it's here to stay! So I've learned to manage it by giving myself one day to chuck the numbers and eat what I want. If I find that I'm struggling to hold out for that day, I get a small chocolate fix, usually a few squares of ultra dark chocolate. It's bitter enough to curb my desire to eat too much at once and it's sweet enough to satisfy the sweet tooth. Then I make sure to workout extra hard!
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about nibbling on some chocolate, I think I'll have some Milky Bar buttons after dinner! Only a few though, I want to be in my calorie goal... Maybe some boiled sweets can help in the future?
  • paleojamie
    Options
    hey, seriously try kiwi !!!
  • Mrsdaffy2
    Options
    I have Dark Chocolate, took me a while to get use to the taste =[ !!! But you really CAN"T eat to much of it mine is 87% cocoa at the moment from Lidls...