Alli Experiment So Far

Options
I know Its probaly to early, but I will keep you guys inform as much as possible Okay to day was my initial first day of the three pill dosage breakfast lunch and dinner, So far only had two bowel one this morning and this afternoon. A little gasy, But Ive manage I just got off work did 8 hours and no need to keep running to the bathroom. My second bowel was a little oily but not much.Okay this is Day 1. So far no problems at all. My fat intake for today matter of fact is under? always under. So it might work might not. But any who I will keep you posted...:smile::smile: Have A sweaty but healthy day :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• glendaz
    glendaz Posts: 55
    Options
    Keep us posted. This will be interesting! I hope it works for you!!
    Good luck!:drinker:
  • ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone had been taking this....Deffo keep us updated! Interesting :) Good luck x
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I know it is very interesting, And I will most definately keep you guys posted rather it work or not Yes Im going to give you THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY OF ALLI
  • alisha11
    alisha11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is strange I was honestly just thinking of putting a post out there asking if anyone one had tried this! Yea I really want to know what it's like I've heard so many good and bad things about it...
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This is strange I was honestly just thinking of putting a post out there asking if anyone one had tried this! Yea I really want to know what it's like I've heard so many good and bad things about it...

Me, too. I've actually bought some, but have been afraid to try it because of the awful things I've heard.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options

Me, too. I've actually bought some, but have been afraid to try it because of the awful things I've heard.

What are you WAITING for TONI you are your own experiment:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hey if It dont work doesnt matter I still workout and eat fine so kudos:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Options

What are you WAITING for TONI you are your own experiment:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hey if It dont work doesnt matter I still workout and eat fine so kudos:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

OK! OK! I know I'm crazy for not giving it a try. I go to the gym 5 day a week & eat pretty good. Just wanted a little help along the way.

How is it working for you?:flowerforyou: