33+ lbs gone, i finally see IT--Before & During {Pics}

Options
Here's my story. I'll make it short and sweet. I started in June 2011 (225lbs), lost some (-30lbs), fell off the wagon (for 3 or 4 months) gained 6 back, then started my journey again on Jan 2, 2012 (199lbs). I have lost a total of 33lbs altogether since June. My goal is to weigh 130lbs. I'm 191lbs or so now. I decided i would post this because i have been feeling "skinny" lately. I dont see the skinny all that much but inside i feel it. So i put these pics together and i Finally see some difference. So maybe that's why ive been feeling "skinny". I love this feeling! How many of you see a difference? Do you ever get that feel of feeling "skinny" and/or feeling yucky then feel skinny once you see the before & during/after?

Thanks in advance :)

Start weight 225lbs (White bra)
During weight 191lbs or so (Gray)

startduring.jpg

2012-02-01.jpg

Feel free to friend me =]

Replies

• supermom954
    Options
    Yes, Honey you can deff see a diffrence just keep up all the hard work and don't fall back this time and in no time you will be at the GW you want to be at. Very proud of you! It is not an easy thing to do when you feel yucky about yourself, you tend to just get depressed and not want to do anything and gain more weight. But you are doing the right think keep working hard and you will be so proud of yourself when you finally reach that GW! :happy:
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I totally see it! Especially right UNDER your bra. KEep it up, gorgeous!
  • dealluver
    dealluver Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WTG! You can def see a difference! Keep it up, you can do it!
  • ChristaMcC
    Options
    Good for you!!!! There is a definite difference! Keep up the great work! Remember that you are doing right by your body no matter how long it takes to come off. Best wishes!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Yes, Honey you can deff see a diffrence just keep up all the hard work and don't fall back this time and in no time you will be at the GW you want to be at. Very proud of you! It is not an easy thing to do when you feel yucky about yourself, you tend to just get depressed and not want to do anything and gain more weight. But you are doing the right think keep working hard and you will be so proud of yourself when you finally reach that GW! :happy:

Thank you for your sweet words :) You have been great support with my journey!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Good for you!!!! There is a definite difference! Keep up the great work! Remember that you are doing right by your body no matter how long it takes to come off. Best wishes!

Very true & Thanks a million for the compliment!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    I totally see it! Especially right UNDER your bra. KEep it up, gorgeous!

THANK YOU! That's where i see it alot too. Your so nice :)
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    i see a significant difference!! you look great!! :)
  • xoSundaydrive
    Options
    Amazing work! :) you can see such a difference already! :)
  • JMarigold
    JMarigold Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference. Under the bra but also in the tummy a lot! Keep trucking!!!
  • missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference! I wish I took pics at the start to track my progress! Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:

6295036.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can see a big difference in your pics. I started at 229 but I started in February 2011. GL!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!