I NEED ME SO FRIENDS!

Options
Hi! :flowerforyou:

I am really just looking for more support. I have some friends on here... but I still get sad that my posts are empty, and there isn't much support. I am not saying there isn't any, I do get support from a few AMAZING individuals, but I really would like someone who takes an actual interest. I don't know if that is asking for too much, but I read everyone else's post, and I answer if I have something to say. I hope that I can find some friends who will be encouraging and motivating, as I get sad that not many of my MFP "friends' actually taken an interest.

SO.. IF YOU WOULD LIKE SUPPORT AND/OR ENCOURAGEMENT, AND ARE WILLING TO RETURN THE FAVOR, PLEASE ADD ME :]

I will love you forever. I promise.

Replies

• Lau90210
    Options
    I think company is great motivation and I would definitely be up for supporting each other through our prospective journeys. :-)

I am committed and I know we all need a little 'lift' along the way each day.

Feel free to add me.
  • daria64
    Options
    Just added you!

I am definitely one of those that gets sidetracked and could use more support and give more support =D ...
  • leahpaauwe
    Options
    Hey whats up? I'll add you, you add me. Keep up the good work ladies.
    ~Miss Leah
  • Stephisonaroll
    Options
    I totally understand. It's really nice getting to talk to someone else about our journey who actually understands what it's like!
  • Emily51885
    Options
    Add me! I just joined a little over a week ago and I don't have many friends yet! I love getting (and giving!) extra motivation!
  • cwunderlich
    cwunderlich Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ready to support and be supported!! I too am looking for someone to support and be supported by.....I have a ways to go..feel free to add me!!
  • Melissa_Dawn90
    Melissa_Dawn90 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ill add you!
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I added you...we're both science geeks :)
  • melajarrells
    melajarrells Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I sent out some friend requests to you all :) I need friends and support too!
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I just joined, but I don't have any friends either :{:::::: Guys need support too.
  • johnb99
    Options
    Count me in. I can use all the help I can get too and will be glad to support others!!
  • Shannelly7
    Shannelly7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I will totally encourage you!!
  • Anabannana07
    Anabannana07 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I need encouragement as well and can help you reach your goal along the way