Options

Replies

• _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I hear the word "nutella" is italian...pronounced new-tell-uh
    *smug*
    I pronounce it 'crack'
    liar. You pronounce it Satan's Nectar...

Only Satan's Nectar when mixed with peanut butter. Mmm
  • nubeing
    Options
    Amazing. The conversation starts out talking about Don Cornelius' suicide...and somehow morphs into talking about cruise deals. I guess life really IS too short!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

Escape for Less. We've got some amazing cruise deals and they're just a click away

Are they trying to say that he should have escaped on a cruise with one click rather than to the other side with one click?

That's it....... you win the Internet today! I about had water come out of my nose when I read this.
  • Clever_Girl
    Options

Escape for Less. We've got some amazing cruise deals and they're just a click away

Are they trying to say that he should have escaped on a cruise with one click rather than to the other side with one click?

Maybe his link wasn't working either.

The missing link....
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

^^Brilliant.
    Well it's going to have to be a ship, cause the Soul Train has been derailed; permanently.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I work with someone who's last name is Mulholland

I work with someone named Don Cornelius. I checked. He is still alive.

did you know that Conrelius is the name of the Kellog's rooster?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options

Maybe his link wasn't working either.
    That's gotta be the reason...was there a note?
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

I wanna see the amazing cruise deals...where's that link? My link is broken...

Mine too. Boo!

Got anything near, say, Italy?
    Are you sure you want to go on an Italian Cruise Liner? :bigsmile:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It's sad when people die. It's also sad when people go on cruises instead of taking awesome holidays. This thread broke my heart twice.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Amazing. The conversation starts out talking about Don Cornelius' suicide...and somehow morphs into talking about cruise deals. I guess life really IS too short!

And nutella. Don't forget about the nutella.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options

Wait...Too Short died too?
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

Is the rooster OK? He wasn't on the train, was he?
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Can't we all just get along?!

In the immortal (as of 4 am today) words of Don Cornelius "peace, love and soul"
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    It's sad when people die. It's also sad when people go on cruises instead of taking awesome holidays. This thread broke my heart twice.
    at-first-i-was-like-and-then.jpg
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Is the rooster OK? He wasn't on the train, was he?

i'm assuming he was given to Col' Sanders at some point. he got an early train
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

Preach, sister. Preach.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Wait...Too Short died too?

THAT'S funny!

Don Cornelius was the man though. Loved that voice.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options

If I wasn't madly in love with you, I'd be really mad that you out-funnied me. I can't top this.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You know who I like? Yukon Cornelius.
  • Hotrodhoodlum
    Options
    RIP Don............. I use to love that show thats a trerible thing to do to your family sucide

train203.jpg
This discussion has been closed.