PLEASE BE AWARE......

Options
PLEASE BE AWARE...... just added cathedral city cheese, 1 serving of 100g was 23 calories..... after a while i thought ummm that really dosnt sound right, looked again there was another cathedral city cheese which said 1 serving of 100g is 416 calories..... which ,yess it was as i looked on packaging... makes me wonder now how acurate theese calories are...hmmm does make ya wonder tho...has any one else found this problem.... ( ok i no not really suppose 2 b eating cheese...but hey i did count it..only had 30g :-) )

a few seconds ago · Comment

Replies

• xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I find that there are different ones when you search something.. I usually try to save the packaging or google it to double check.. also look for ones that have been verified by lots of people.. also if it's obviously wrong you can always click that no its not right and suggest changes.
  • cwalters1540
    cwalters1540 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I also noticed that the calorie counts aren't always correct. Now, when I look up a new food, I search other sites as well (usually the manufacturer's site if possible) to get an accurate count. It's more time-consuming but I want to be accurate and some of these numbers are significantly off.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Some things I have added were obviously not right. I picked an entry for eggs and it was over 500 calories which didn't sound right at all. The person must have entered their own recipe and that included butter and bacon and cheese or something but it didn't say that on the entry.
  • deejay7806
    deejay7806 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    well...im glad im not the only 1 who found this...had 2 look a couple of times tho just to make sure...but from now on willl defffff double check calories
  • nicolemariedwyer
    nicolemariedwyer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    In my opinion a lot of the excersizes are too high as well