Jillian Michaels Flush

Options
LiquidSugarr
LiquidSugarr Posts: 50 Member
Has anyone tried the Jillian Michaels Flush recipe? Did it work? How bad did it taste?

- 60 ounces distilled/pure water
- 1 tbsp sugar free cranberry juice
- 1 dandelion root tea bag
- 2 tbsp lemon juice.

Drink the 60 ounces every day for seven days. Flushes out excess water weight and you could lose five or more pounds after the seven days.

Replies

• lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    bump, thanks!
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Bump
  • dkueter94
    Options
    I'd LOVE to know if this works!!! Where did you find it from?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    It's pretty pointless unless you're cutting water weight for a competition or something, because your body will store it again ASAP after you finish 'flushing' :P
  • AiryM
    AiryM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've used in it emergencies, before an event or when I'm feeling extremely bloated. It does work for flushing out water weight.

If you try it, be warned, you will be peeing like its your job. =)
  • Happyhealthyliz90
    Happyhealthyliz90 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    whats the point of losing water weight? your just gonna gain it back. -__-
  • heyjay27
    Options
    I tried it and couldn't stand the taste. But others might like it!?
  • salmanajmal
    salmanajmal Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It's pretty pointless unless you're cutting water weight for a competition or something, because your body will store it again ASAP after you finish 'flushing' :P

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Hokum. You can ignore the teabag and the juice - it is just drinking lots of water. Utter hokum.
  • LiquidSugarr
    LiquidSugarr Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Unless you're a woman that bloats during her period lol.
  • Sunny_CA
    Sunny_CA Posts: 20
    Options
    Bump!
  • bytemeeeeee
    bytemeeeeee Posts: 174
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Jillian Michaels Flush recipe? Did it work? How bad did it taste?

- 60 ounces distilled/pure water
    - 1 tbsp sugar free cranberry juice
    - 1 dandelion root tea bag
    - 2 tbsp lemon juice.

Drink the 60 ounces every day for seven days. Flushes out excess water weight and you could lose five or more pounds after the seven days.

Suggestion...When making the tea....bring the water to a boil...let sit for about two minutes and then add the tea bag...Otherwise the dandelion root will taste even more bitter...
    Debbie~~
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Unless you're a woman that bloats during her period lol.
    Not a problem I've encountered, but I see your point. Still, flushing all the water out of your body when your body seeks to store extra can't really be healthy, I would guess.