Lost 15 lbs in under a month

Options
Still going strong and feeling great. I have been using this app on my phone since January 11th it is now Febuary 1st I have been watching my calories like a hawk and having ONE day where i splurge and eat what ever i want and drink what ever i want.. I still try to keep it clean except the drinking :laugh:
I started in at 210-211 ish. and weighed in this morning at 195 im 30 year old male and have just turned over a new leaf! I also have incorporated Crossfit into my life. And i just do what ever i can on the Cross fit work out of the day websites .. if i cant do it then i dont .. i just do something else. i have been working out an average of 4 or 5 times a week for an average of an hour.. I have seen results and if you do the same you will to. My goal weight is 160

Good luck~
me

Replies

• beckipercy
    beckipercy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done! It's taken me 3 months to the day to lose 18lbs, but I did have a weeks holiday where I didn't watch what I ate, as well as a few days over Christmas and a week over the new year. I'm happy for it to go slow, as long as it keeps going in the right direction.

Good luck, you sound like you have it all worked out!! :happy:
  • outy5y2k
    Options
    Thx!
    its all in watching what you eat and exercise! Go to the gym and find a way to push your self into a sweat!

its not going to happen over night but its happing and over time those little pounds add up quick!
  • MellyMartinson
    MellyMartinson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the great work. I have heard so many great stories about people using cross fit!
  • blkbttrfly
    blkbttrfly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! For you.
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Well done ;)))
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    keep it up, this is great!
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Great post! Thanks for the motivation and you are doing a wonderful job!
  • VinaAnderson
    Options
    Awesome! I'd be over the moon if I lost 15lbs in a month. I work out 5 days a week (strength training and cardio), eat no more than 1300 calories a day and I barely lose 2 lbs a week. You should be proud. Keep up the good work.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Still going strong and feeling great. I have been using this app on my phone since January 11th it is now Febuary 1st I have been watching my calories like a hawk and having ONE day where i splurge and eat what ever i want and drink what ever i want.. I still try to keep it clean except the drinking :laugh:
    I started in at 210-211 ish. and weighed in this morning at 195 im 30 year old male and have just turned over a new leaf! I also have incorporated Crossfit into my life. And i just do what ever i can on the Cross fit work out of the day websites .. if i cant do it then i dont .. i just do something else. i have been working out an average of 4 or 5 times a week for an average of an hour.. I have seen results and if you do the same you will to. My goal weight is 160

Good luck~
    me

I know that Crossfit follows something along the lines of Paleo/Primal. Do you?
  • southjerseygirl
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • cndrlla
    cndrlla Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job me! It really is a total package... watching what you eat and working out regularly to see the results you want. I laugh at the commercials that want to sell you a quick fix and not a life-long one. So glad you are on the right track with your personal plan. :smile:
  • mahjohweeee
    mahjohweeee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • Hotmess2012
    Options
    Great job! I've been on the site for 30 days and have lost 8.4lbs so far... slow and steady baby!!!
  • x_biggirl
    Options
    WOW:) Good job !
  • outy5y2k
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement! i figured id start hitting a leveling plane soon so i have started trying to do extra during lunch by going to play some type of sports with a friend like basketball or even just riding a bike
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!