Want to lose inches from my Waist

Options
Can anyone help me find the best ways to lose inches off my waist? I'm trying to lose 4-5 inches. I don't care how hard I have to work, I just want to see results. Also, I have really big thighs. Must is muscle, how can I thin my thighs down as well?

Replies

• kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    2047379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mslang528
    Options
    Can anyone help me find the best ways to lose inches off my waist? I'm trying to lose 4-5 inches. I don't care how hard I have to work, I just want to see results. Also, I have really big thighs. Must is muscle, how can I thin my thighs down as well?

Do "Insanity".
  • kreat
    Options
    I can't just yet. I haven't been released from my doc for pushups or anything of that sort. Trust me, I'm going to hit it as soon as I am able to....lol.
  • addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options

squats and dead-lifts
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    Cardio, cardio, cardio........... end of story
  • radarmash
    Options
    insanity works, maybe just don't do the pushups, you will still get a killer workout. I skip all the jumping jacks because it hurts my knee and instead i just run on the spot. Also yoga will help to make your muscles long and lean.
  • sdailey4
    sdailey4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Cardio, cardio, cardio........... end of story

This^
  • cynicaljackal
    Options
    Cardio. I also have some bellydancing videos I love doing. I have an arms and abs target one. I've lost almost 2 inches of my waist so far.
  • kreat
    Options
    I don't think anyone wanna see this guy bellydancing...LMAO.... Heck, I wouldn't want to see that either on me...lol
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    You lose inches from your waist by losing body fat overall.
    Sorry, you really can't target certain body areas or spot reduce fat.

Doing ab and core work will tone muscle for sure, and toned muscles look better than flabby muscle.
    That might be good for a half inch or so in your waist if that.
    That's not what people like to hear, but that's just reality.

So, as is already mentioned, cardio along with solid resistance.
    In other words, the same simple formula which is proper diet and exercise.

That's it.