Sports Knickers?

Options
Do they make sports knickers?

I would like to find a way of giving my jelly belly some extra support during aerobics and running, as in all honesty the extra bounce puts me off some times. And I find I don't go "all out" because I don't wanna jiggle!

Jiggle wiggle
Mel

Replies

• hunibuni73
    hunibuni73 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ok then, any one got any tips to stop my tummy moving around so much then?
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Knickers meaning underwear? I know sports stores sell them. I'm waiting until I'm smaller to buy some though since they're expensive. I did, however, buy a new workout shirt that is kind of fitted (and long to cover my lower stomach). The tightness of the shirt seems to do a lot for my jiggling. I used to wear two tank tops to hold the jiggle in with a baggy tshirt over to hide the flub. I hope this has helped somewhat.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Mel - I have the same thought these days.. lol

Where are you in the world? I'm in the UK and have been thinking about some M&S magic knickers - support very 'Bridget Jones' style.. if you know the film. lol

Alternatively I used to wear shorts - tight little shorts - under different bottoms. I have done the same with sports bra's years ago where I had to buy one that was a small size to wear under a more suitable sports top. These days the bra's are easy to sort with the likes of 'shock absorber' bra's. I'm just wondering now if they do knickers..
  • hunibuni73
    Options
    Lol yes jillyt85 I mean pants :) thanks for the tip!

Hi porffor I'm in the uk too, why am I not suprised, good old M&S!

I've tried wearing to bottoms/trousers/pants/joggers but I get to sweaty, and I'm not keen on that ;)
    Which is why I was hoping there might be knickers out there!

:p xMx
  • cneale91
    cneale91 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nike-Dri-Fit-Filament-Running-Tights/dp/B004HGUV5C/ref=sr_1_2?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1328128883&sr=1-2
    i have these (well similar) and i cant recomend them enough they feel like support leggings so they are nice and tight so hold it all in place and i can jump about and not get battered by my belly hahah
    xx
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    And there was me forgetting about running tights!! They work a treat and you can get shorter lengths too - I braved them as a size 22 when I ran before.. lol think I got them from a cheaper sports outlet though - y'know high street sort. :)

I do need to buy some as have just started running again and leggings or jogging bottoms are not working.

Checked out shock absorber but they don't do knickers.. fab for bra's though so highly recommended.
  • hunibuni73
    Options
    Awesome thanks!!!