who watches biggest loser? aqua team?!

Options
cNhobbes
cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
hey all! anyone out there watch the biggest loser last night? i'm curious to hear opinions of the newly reinstated AQUA team.

Replies

• Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i did.. i hate that conga girl!who the hell does she think she is??!!

i feel bad for the aqua team.. all they did was fight to get back on the show.. and i think the reason they had low numbers was because i guarantee they were going no carb at home, and when they came to the ranch, their bodies held on to all the carbs they had been taking in... that would explain why both brother, and sister had low numbers
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Conda is whiny biotch and the aqua team is playing the game. I would play the game too. It's not like they were welcomed with open arms. Most people would kill to be in there position. It's like survivor for the unhealthy. I can't remember the last time they had such an unlikeable group.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Conda is whiny biotch and the aqua team is playing the game. I would play the game too. It's not like they were welcomed with open arms. Most people would kill to be in there position. It's like survivor for the unhealthy. I can't remember the last time they had such an unlikeable group.

Totally agree with ya Polo!
  • CY21
    CY21 Posts: 4
    Options
    Conda is a spoiled brat! Cannot wait till she gets voted off.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I hope Conda and Kim are voted off as a 2 for 1 special. :angry:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I hope Conda and Kim are voted off as a 2 for 1 special. :angry:

AGREED I wish the Aqua team well hope they come in and kick *kitten* although last night they didnt
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    this is very interesting information! i was all for the aqua team, and still am for the woman. but omg adrian has got to go!!