What is you weight loss goal for the month of February???

Options
2»

Replies

• carcrsh
    Options
    seven pounds down would be awesome. Just getting into the 140's would be great too though! Currently I'm sitting at 152
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    i want to lose at least 5 pounds this month! i'll take more but want at least 5 off
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    No weight lose. just hoping to build some muscle!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    i want to loose 5lbs this month am determined to do it too :drinker:
  • More fitness than weight loss - but be able to squat 200 pounds by the end of the month! :happy:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I just want to lose 5lbs by the end of February. Although according to MFP if I continue to workout and eat the way I have been eating I should be down almost 8lbs by the end...but anything can change that number...so hopefully at least 5lbs.
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be down 8 pounds for the month of February, but I know that I con't keep up a 2 lb/week loss for an entire month, especially around midterms. I am shooting for 6 pounds total, which should be enough to make me feel good and motivated. At the same time, it won't be too much to make me consider dropping the diet.
  • ReinventingLisa
    ReinventingLisa Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    10lbs (or more) would be great. I haven't lost anything yet, so I'm staying focused. I do exercise so hoping with watching my calories that it will start coming off more easily.
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Would like to lose 4-5 pounds, but don't want to lose that in muscle!
  • becka_anaily
    Options
    i wanna lose a stone this month that'd ake my month :D i'd also love to be able to start runnin again as i stopped due to an ingery but i wanna try again i used to love it x
  • msjta
    msjta Posts: 51
    Options
    I would love to lose 10-15 pounds. Today i left my breakfast and lunch accidentially. Ate alot of junk foods to compensate. Already passed my calorie allowance. I"m too tired to workout today...because of all the junk. Tomorrow marks my race to workout every day for the total month for at least a half an hour. My laptop at home crashed so I have to record my food intake prior to leaving work
  • MikaRochelle
    Options
    I weigh 223 now. I am trying to lose 10 pounds a month in the attempt to get to my goal weight of 170. Maybe 165.
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    10 pounds is the goal.