Water

Options
On my 8th glass of water today. I might aswell just stay sitting on the loo the amount of times I've been going :laugh:
I swear it's going straight through me haha
Random post :wink:

Replies

• Guitarjon
    Guitarjon Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I'm a primary school teacher and I can only go at break times. As I am in a small school I generally have a lot of break duties to do so really struggle to get through a morning or afternoon if it falls on my playground duty.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Haha, I know the feeling! I drink water all day long, and usually use the bathroom once every hour.
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Need the bathroom now but my sister is in the shower :grumble:
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It's got to be in the air, I'm on my fourth glass of water since lunch! Our ice machine isn't working today and I think maybe no ice is making me drink faster.
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    I agree 100%...lol I've just about finished my gallon of water and have gone about a 100 times today. Seems like every 5 minutes...lol
  • CY21
    CY21 Posts: 4
    Options
    Me too! I am so lucky the bathroom is right down the hall from my office.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    If you're going that often, it means you're drinking too much too fast. Basically just wasting water, as your body gets no use out of it.
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wonder if I should count the calories for my bathroom breaks...I'm up about every 30 mins and it's not that close.
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I just about pull my hair out trying to just drink a 16.9 fluid ounce bottle a day! I use to love water, and now I hate it and it has becomes the worst, biggest struggle of my life, next to weight loss.!!!! Any suggestions?
  • HeyHeyRae
    Options
    Great job! I had a day where I had 10 glasses that day, peed a million times, and still was flowing like a fountain the next morning LOL!
  • HBinOC
    HBinOC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am on my 3rd 20ounce bottle of Water since 11am - I go about every 90 minutes ( Iogged it one day - I felt like I go too much ..lol)
    I am the most frequent bathroom user in the office... but I drink coffee then go straight to water..

Atleast now I feel I am not alone:drinker:
    Thanks !
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I just about pull my hair out trying to just drink a 16.9 fluid ounce bottle a day! I use to love water, and now I hate it and it has becomes the worst, biggest struggle of my life, next to weight loss.!!!! Any suggestions?
    I have always struggled with water, unless I'm exercising or in a very hot country!

I now buy flavoured water, I've found the shops own brand (Tesco in my case) is lower in cals and also lower in sweetner. I just have a bottle in the car, and always have a bottle by my side and then I keep drinking it. I don't even calculate the calories in this water as i believe it's doing me more good than harm and for 30 cals in a bottle, is it really worth it.

Oh yes, and I too pee for England. Constantly on the go. I'm evening waking up through the night now to go!!!

Good luck. x
  • Wrigleymom
    Options
    I go every hour. A tip for drinking more water, I drink ice water with a straw, helps me get it all in.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

Drink something else. Water isn't magic, it's only advantage over any other drinkable fluid is the fact that it's zero calories. It has no other health benefits than that.
  • MelissaU1985
    Options
    Try adding lemon slices! I like plain water.. but if I go to a resturant, I'll order lemon with my water.
    Also the crystal light packets are pretty good too!

Good luck!
  • breeanreyes
    breeanreyes Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of unsweetened iced tea, it helps during the days when Water just isn't cutting it... the caffeine helps.me get through the day too!
  • bakingmadness
    bakingmadness Posts: 70 Member
    Options

I use Crystal Light to drink most of my water. It's only 5 calories per 8 ounces. It comes in a lot of flavors too. My favorites are Raspberry Lemonade and Raspberry Green Tea. I mix 4 quarts at a time in a pitcher in the fridge.
  • christinal83
    christinal83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    When I upped my water intake at first I was in the bathroom all day long, it will get better once your body gets use to the water intake.
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    Add some lemon wedges.... Lemons are good for you, they change the flavor of water, and believe it or not, it will burn more calories drinking water with lemon in it rather than plain water.
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    haha im like a yo-yo back n forth to the loo, i swear my managers think im taking the pi** -- no pun intended hahahahah