Tall/Leggy Ladies... Nice LONG pants?!?

Options
Hello! I am 5'10" and mostly legs! I generally try to purchase pants with an inseam around 36". I am having a tough time finding a nice pair of black pants that are fitted bootcut or skinny! Any suggestions?! Thanks and happy Wednesday!

Replies

• seapard
    seapard Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Been a while since I had to invest, but Express used to carry some nice black pants for the longer-limbed. I'm 5'11".
  • michmill98
    Options
    I'm more of a dress/skirt girl because of this very issue, but the two pairs of dress pants I have are from Gap and New York & Co. Banana Republic used to carry longer inseams, not sure if they still do or not - their pants have never fit me right so I gave up even looking at them.

I usually go with Eddie Bauer or the BKE brand from The Buckle for jeans.
  • kiwikara
    kiwikara Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Talbots? There's run pretty long. I've been buying petites even though I'm 5'6". The regular size is so long, almost past my toes on me!
  • TehScrumpy
    Options
    6' here. Have you tried going to the Gap? They have a style called Long and Lean. They're not skinny jeans. My pair go past my ankles I love them.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,079 Member
    Options
    JCPenney has longs in their catalog or online, and they specify the length.

I just bought a pair of black jeans that way.

I feel your pain!!

Oh, Old Navy has Longs, too.

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Check Christopher & Banks. They have a few different 'fits' and their pants have always been long enough for me (in fact I wind up walking on them if I'm not wearing shoes. I'm 5' 10" as well.
  • mama1229
    Options
    I have had issue with Old Navy and their supposedly "long" jeans. 34 in. inseam to me does not constitute long. American Eagle has longs and ex-longs, which I love. Their ex-longs are a generous 36 in. inseam . At 6'3" these are about the only pants that are long enough for me:laugh:
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    American Eagle has longs and ex-longs, which I love.

Thanks for the tip - I will have to check them out.
  • atadley
    atadley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I buy my work pants (tall/long) from Ny and Co. They have lasted me for more than 3 years! Good luck!