Check out this Website to watch your calories

Options
Knowing I have to change my life style in order to lose the weight, I make sure i check out all my options before I go out or Dine in.
I get on the following website and if I want a glass of wine that night I look for the best option. Hope this will help some of you.
Good luck. http://caloriecount.about.com/alcohol-brewers-mc5

Replies

• FitSid
    FitSid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    The day I start choosing my beer by how many calories it has, is the day someone should quit serving me beer.
  • J_Remps
    J_Remps Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The day I start choosing my beer by how many calories it has, is the day someone should quit serving me beer.

AMEN! Full flavour for my beer all the way.
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I don't look up the caloric information on beer to know whether I can drink it; I look it up to know how much I'll be able to eat AFTER I drink it. :)
  • rhazelwood
    rhazelwood Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hahaha!:laugh:
  • shefury
    shefury Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I don't look up the caloric information on beer to know whether I can drink it; I look it up to know how much I'll be able to eat AFTER I drink it. :)

Ameeeeennnn!!!!