I have to!!!!

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
PROUD RESIDENT OF THE CITY OF CHAMPIONS A SUPERBOWL AND STANLEY CUP IN THE SAME YEAR!!!!!!!!

Replies

• freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Right there with you!! I am from Nova Scotia, down the road from where Sidney Crosby grew up!!! We are so proud of him and his team!!! Way to Go PENS!!!
  • x14daRoad
    x14daRoad Posts: 11
    Options
    Way to go Flower.....awesome game by the netminder!!!!!!! and TALBOT!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    PROUD RESIDENT OF THE CITY OF CHAMPIONS A SUPERBOWL AND STANLEY CUP IN THE SAME YEAR!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!! Go Pens!!!!

you should have heard the fireworks go off last night as well as car horns, ect.

I'm just south of Pittsburgh!!!!!
  • clothestoburn
    clothestoburn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Way to go Pens!!!!!:drinker:
    We are all happy in Pittsburgh today!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Oh the Pitty peeps are a proud bunch. Went there when I was 18-19 yrs old to see a boy:blushing:
    Everyone was so nice, but kept saying things about stinky fish...........and bad fishing........

Being a girl from Fort Lauderdale, I had NO idea what they were talking about.

So I was invited to a party........where someone had a projector and played the Miami vs Steelers tape.

(12-03-73) Miami Dolphins vs Pittsburgh Steelers - The **** Anderson MNF Classic game! The Dolphin safety picks off four passes in the first half, returning two for TD's. Miami builds big lead, but Terry Bradshaw comes off the bench to lead huge comeback but falls just short in 30-26 Dolphin win. Steeler RB Franco Harris (15-105) does have a big night. (A-)

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    We are all proud of the Pens...Sidney lives out by me in Nova Scotia. We can't wait until he brings the cup to Cole Harbour. WHAT A GAME......!!!!!!!!!!