Been working hard...

Options
I've had a great deal of fun redoing our diets to get the bad food out of our diets. My little girls are healthy and I want them to stay that way. But my next problem was that I'm, frankly, horribly out of shape. I've been doing really well, going to the gym six mornings a week, busting my butt with the exercise. I recently started to add in resistance training...and after three weeks of carefully documenting my calories, exercise, and drinking my water, etc., I've gained a pound and lost No inches. yeah. I'm still gonna go at it and such, because being healthy is more important than looking healthy, right?

Replies

• mshidden
    mshidden Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    1 lb is basically nothing, That is' two cups of water. You hydration level matters and you likely gain some water as a part of repairing your cells in your body. Good luck, stay the course your body should reflect your work ethic eventually.
  • solar_brat
    Options
    Ohhhh. That's handy to know. I've been brutalizing every muscle in my body for weeks. Seriously, every muscle hurts. Hopefully this translates to a weight loss extravaganza!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh. That's handy to know. I've been brutalizing every muscle in my body for weeks. Seriously, every muscle hurts. Hopefully this translates to a weight loss extravaganza!

this rocks that you are doing this! make sure you give yourself some rest days, though, so you don't burn out or injure yourself. best of luck to you - you've got this!
  • jstacyraej
    jstacyraej Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have also had the same dilemma. I have been dieting and exercising for over three weeks and not lost a pound in the last two weeks. It is frustrating, but like you I am going to stick with it. It has to pay off eventually! Good luck to you :smile:
  • solar_brat
    Options
    You too! I'm switching from weight to inches. Which means I have to break out the measuring tape. Lol. Oh, goodness, I have the funniest mental image of me measuring myself. :D a little venting goes a long way towards cheering a body up.